Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How many of you (21+) still live with your parents?

How many of you still live with your parents (21+ y/o only)?

• Yes

Votes: 28 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • I am not younger than 21 so that's normal

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters
asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
It's so humiliating when I have to tell boomers who moved out at 16 that I still live with my parents and have no job/gf, it's the minimum expectation here in Chadstralia

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK, messed up the poll, meant to say "older than 21".

live near but not with them. also 22 year old chad can live at home and fuck foids in his parents bed.

almost 26, live with mom. :feelsautistic:

22. I used to live with my mom but she passed away last year so now i live alone. It sucks ngl

31, I still live with my father, because I can't afford to move out since my career is in shambles.

22 NEET with no car in america living with mom still. It's defintely embarassing ngl.
22. I used to live with my mom but she passed away last year so now i live alone. It sucks ngl
Damn that's fucking brutal man.

22 NEET with no car in america living with mom still. It's defintely embarassing ngl.

Damn that's fucking brutal man.
I'm in the same situation but older, it's giga over

Right now I'm living in my uni room, so technically no.

Yes But I have lived alone before.

I live in a caravan on land and my mother and sister lives in one on the land as well been trying to get into housing for years but keep getting knocked back due to lack of reference and long term unemployment which is just about broken me, living with my family is a nightmare as they are man hating feminists who think men know nothing, just got my learners permit as I am no longer epileptic as doctors got the diagnosis wrong but permit is useless as I live in remote area so little in the way of driving practice and at 31 years of age it's humiliating to be living at home with my family, I thought by now I would have been living on my own and employed but I am certain I will never get into housing in Australia as when unemployed and no reference it's pointless.

I'm 28 and it's the norm for currys to live with their parents until you get married and even then a lot stay. Also I don't give a fuck if I am judged.

I can afford to move out but then I would be giving money to some asshole landlord or some roastie.

living with my parents in my 30s is very shameful but at the same time i prefer it. im a poorcel so i know ill never be able to live on my own but this way i wont ever have to deal with roommates. a few of my cousins moved out and had to live with roommates and they have such horrible stories. like roommates eating their food or stealing their shit or fucking their girlfriends in the living room.

i'd want to kill myself if i had a roommate that brought his girlfriend over all the time and fucked all over the house while i was in my room a virgin loser.

I would live with my parents to not pay the rent, but i dont have this option

Leaving house at 18 is only an Anglo thing that started with baby boomers when you could have actually afforded to buy a house with few years of part jobbing. In Eeastern and Southern Europe it is normal to live in multi generational homes, you inherit it or those that get their own place do it in 30s. I have no reasons to leave when i own half of the apartment.

27 neet still with my dad , if i get kicked out i'm roping.

Mine are fine with it, free rent and mom cooks great meals, fuck it:feelzez:

I am 23 and still live with my parents in Australia. Though I know tons of people my age that still do including chads/stacies so I don't even care.