Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment how many of us were raised by single mothers?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3900
  • Start date
Deleted member 3900

Deleted member 3900

Rope Tomorrow
-
My mom is a typical roastie that settled down for a betabux provider
and my dad is a submissive cuck that broke his hip when i was 11 and had me when he was in his 40s
i have all the negatives of a single mother but my dad stuck around
is being an incels more common in single mother homes because women subconsciously feminize males in there home?

That was pretty much my situation but now they’re both dead so at least I don’t have to deal with them anymore

My mom has been married so many times ive lost count. Not even kidding. Its fucking ridiculous tbh.

Single mother. Twin. Not favoured by genetics or parents.

I'm an only child of divorced parents. I can count on one hand the fragments of memories of my parents together. One of my first memories was of my retarded Boomer parents sitting me down and telling me how how they were getting divorced. When I heard Gavin McGinnis' sendup of Boomers I felt a little less alone. Sadly the video is taken down...

Single mother. Twin. Not favoured by genetics or parents.
does your twin mog you? thats ultimate rope fuel worse than just your regular brother mogging you, this is advanced mogging

Me. But I don’t give a fuck what everyone else here thinks.

Literally my family especially my mom are the only ones that helped and had my back since day 1.

Fuck genetics but I love my family to death

thats ultimate rope fuel worse than just your regular brother mogging you
yeah. he got height, hair, eyes + eyesight, everything except facial hair. not to mention his girlfriends been living here for years now and the walls are thin. It's pretty suifuel.

why the fuck couldnt i be born with a brother and a chad dad no instead i get this shit and my sister is a stacy whore that mogs me

No. Both my parents married early and are still together. But they weren't very helpful to me, not people I can confide in.

yeah. he got height, hair, eyes + eyesight, everything except facial hair. not to mention his girlfriends been living here for years now and the walls are thin. It's pretty suifuel.
Honestly, it would be worse if he was a loser, then you'd have nothing to aspire to.

Honestly, it would be worse if he was a loser, then you'd have nothing to aspire to.
I dunno. It's like having a mirror that shows you what you could've been if you got the better half of the genetics. It's blackpill af if i think about it.

oddly enough, he's attempted suicide twice. I haven't yet.

These western cumskin """"""""""families"""""""""" are fucking jokes.

I am genuinely baffled how these kids became so morally upright given the fact that most of them are raised by a whore mother and drank her whore milk. Fucking kek.

My parents are still together after 40+ years of marriage and my mum is a typical (for the time) stay at home housewife.
In my case, it's genetics 100%.

That's some TRP bullshit.

Being raised by a single mother doesn't affect how your face looks and how tall you are which is all that matters.

I know a super beta feminine guy who was raised by a single mother and he was bullied in school and was pathologically shy but he's tall and has a decent face and he's had girlfriends since middle school and is now married to the local TV weather girl. I know a few other less extreme examples of beta feminine guys who've made it and alpha tough guys who get jack shit because their faces ain't pretty.

I was raised in a dual-parent household.

My mother was always cold and distant. In the 35 years that I have been alive, I don't think we've ever had a real conversation. Dead serious.

My father did a better job at his parenting duties, but unintentionally hindered my development (and my brother's) by being a massive helicopter parent.

To be honest, I would say the verbal and physical abuse I received in school fucked me up more than anything. Followed by the rejections I received my entire life. My self-esteem has been in the toilet for 25 years because of the above factors.

my parents are still together, my dad had a job where he spent a lot o time out of town for years at a time

reporting in, my dad wasn't around

I was. It's obviously a recipe for disaster.