Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many of us do you think would still be incel if we all leanmaxxed below 10% bfp

How many would remain incel after extreme leanmaxxing

• Total voters
Biowaste Removal

Biowaste Removal

Real-life Uruk-hai. FORUM ADMlNISTRATOR
★★★★
How many would remain incel

I have been that lean before and I still am a very lean gymcel.

@DarkStarDown @WorthlessSlavicShit @Confessor @Serpents reign @edgelordcel @xkcdCleftcel @lazy_gamer_423 @K1ng N0th1ng @Stupid Clown

I am 100 pounds 5'8 I BFP mog all of you

I'm always lean but I'm 5'6

Vast majority of people are around 20-25%, 15% is the healthiest, and rule of thumb you're always fattER than you think you are. Under 10% is extremely rare IRL, only crackheads/addicts anorexic extreme influencers and bodybuilders on stage pretty much

Im lean im going for 15%

>assuming I’m not already 10% body fat

Giphy 30

Last edited:
>assuming I’m not already 10% body fat

DC6BBA0B C141 40A9 939E 67775ACD0B3C
Under 10%? Nah. You're probably like 15%, rule of thumb everyone is always higher bfp than they think they are

A very good number I'd say. I don't think I've ever seen people here talking about women's treatment of them being better when they were less fat (including me, I've inflated a bit from where I was as a kid and nothing's changed for me socially.)

and rule of thumb you're always fattER than you think you are.
:feelsbadman::cryfeels:

Under 10%? You sure? It would feel extremely uncomfortable the longer you maintain it
Yes, I had veins on my abs and face and I couldn't sleep and all I thought about was food. I couldn't maintain it very long only like two months. I have a picture but it's not very good. My face looked like Adam Lanza's.
full

Last edited:
I'm ectomorphic manlet

A very good number I'd say.
How can you say this when the vast majority of users here are either skinnyfat or obese. Even the gymcels are bloated weight copers, not leanmaxxers.
I don't think I've ever seen people here talking about women's treatment of them being better when they were less fat
I don't just mean less fat, I mean under 10%. Do you know how drastic that is. It is extremely rare IRL. Very uncomfortable to maintain, you can never do it long term. It's to the point where they can see all the bones in your face. Surely that would make some difference.

How can you say this when the vast majority of users here are either skinnyfat or obese. Even the gymcels are bloated weight copers, not leanmaxxers.

I don't just mean less fat, I mean under 10%. Do you know how drastic that is. It is extremely rare IRL. Very uncomfortable to maintain, you can never do it long term. It's to the point where they can see all the bones in your face. Surely that would make some difference.
True, those are good arguments. That's why I played it safe and picked the 50-70% option, though I'll admit it could be even less.

under 10% with barely any muscle? still incel because no one can tell you lift, even peak natty you will struggle to look like you fill out unless you start wearing tight shirts, this is all unpumped, but if we mean 10% with some muscle shirtless? thats rarely going to lead to being totally incel, at least youll get some looks (not incel if youre getting looks)

True, those are good arguments. That's why I played it safe and picked the 50-70% option, though I'll admit it could be even less.
It would actually kill me though, I would have tried it long ago but I'm naturally extremely endomorphic and even on a regular caloric deficit I still get negative changes in my mood sleep and physical recovery. If I went under 10% I don't know what would happen but i know it wouldn't be worth it

under 10% with barely any muscle? still incel because no one can tell you lift, even peak natty you will struggle to look like you fill out unless you start wearing tight shirts, this is all unpumped, but if we mean 10% with some muscle shirtless? thats rarely going to lead to being totally incel, at least youll get some looks (not incel if youre getting looks)
Leanmaxxing to that point is more about the face, you can see all the bones in your face. Look at current Jordan Barrett that's a good example of someone who's under 10% or some ripped homeless crackhead

Leanmaxxing to that point is more about the face, you can see all the bones in your face. Look at current Jordan Barrett that's a good example of someone who's under 10% or some ripped homeless crackhead
homeless crackheads arent attractive, healthy is whats attractive aka good collagen and good bones, harmony, but yes leanmaxxing is mainly for face, body follows though, you cant be a twink and 10%, that looks retarded( im talking about guys who are of avg height who cut down to sub 140)

When I was lean I just looked like a crackhead

Yes, I had veins on my abs and face and I couldn't sleep and all I thought about was food. I couldn't maintain it very long only like two months. I have a picture but it's not very good. My face looked like Adam Lanza's.
full
why'd u even put the effort when u have the face of that TRUECEL

full
Maybe if you walked around shirtless and wore jewElRy you'd get iois from foids

It would actually kill me though, I would have tried it long ago but I'm naturally extremely endomorphic and even on a regular caloric deficit I still get negative changes in my mood sleep and physical recovery. If I went under 10% I don't know what would happen but i know it wouldn't be worth it
I see. Wonder what that would do to me, since unsurprisingly, since it seems that being short, stocky and overweight runs in our family:feelsseriously:.

I'm assuming most here have already been told to lose weight and go to the gym and have done so, contrary to stereotypes.
I could stand to lose some but I don't think it'll make a difference.

My main problem has always been my facial bones, so I will remain incel, despite already being lean irl

Won’t save me but I’d see my jawline and my cheekbones would be more defined. I’d also have a 6 pack and a slightly longer cock. so that’s good too

Eat something you fucking twink sheesh.
Nah it's my just my natural body type. I used to play sports and run a lot, had the exact same bmi/body proportions then too (even though I just mathmaxx all day now).

I am doing that irght now but it will take a long time probably another 8 months till I reach 12% bf

I am aiming 15% for my surgery in 5 months

Tempted to pick first option just for the lols.

But realistically, 50-70% would still be incels because the way I see it Face > Height > Frame.
Those of us who are utter goblinos or manlets, won't benefit much from the social halo of a sexy physique that makes foids drool. Our negative traits would stand out too much.
Others who are simply socially retarded or LTN's would find much success though.

Nah you're definitely at least 15% if you were always undER 10% you would feel like dying
I do crazy cardio every day, Run up some trail which is almost all straight up for 3/4ths of a mile.
I'm 5'6.5 and 126 pounds

@DarkStarDown @WorthlessSlavicShit @Confessor @Serpents reign @edgelordcel @xkcdCleftcel @lazy_gamer_423 @K1ng N0th1ng @Stupid Clown
I'm really sick and tired of being a 33 year old fat ass middle-aged soy boy I really want to lose weight I don't think it's going to change much because of my height but I wouldn't be more confident at least with feeling good and looking good

I have always been fat. I don't know how well things would go if I did actually lose the weight, but mind-set wise, I would most definitely remain an incel. I've witnessed what women are capable of - there is no going back

I slimmed to 142lbs (at about 6'2") in my first year of college on purpose to see how lean my face would get as a final Hail Mary to get myself out of incel hell, and my face stayed the EXACT same, and of course no girls hit on me. No hope for me personally. Now I'm 165-ish at my current height, which is still on the lighter side of "normal" according to BMI charts.

Im already below 10% body fat. I usually got veins sticking out my forearms and biceps. Sometimes even a little bit in my shoulders. I think it looks good. Only have had two guys comment on it. Foids don't care if you're below 10% bodyfat when your face is 3/10 and you're average height

Tempted to pick first option just for the lols.

But realistically, 50-70% would still be incels because the way I see it Face > Height > Frame.
Those of us who are utter goblinos or manlets, won't benefit much from the social halo of a sexy physique that makes foids drool. Our negative traits would stand out too much.
Others who are simply socially retarded or LTN's would find much success though.
Not really about physique tbh, at extremely low body far all the bones in your face will be visible

Not really about physique tbh, at extremely low body far all the bones in your face will be visible
Yes, I meant that negative traits related to your bone structure would only be accentuated by low bf%. Not everyone looks good with a slim face.

I saw you brought up Barrett as an example.
In his case he already had top-tier bone structure before he cut weight (for a marathon, not specifically for aesthetics).

67945577-11778817-Jordan_Barrett_26_pictured_sparked_concern_on_Monday_when_he_ste-a-16_1677040752947.jpg

Hard to tell. I can send pics when I was like 15-16% bf. I had a visible jawline

wont do shit if you don't have any defining jaw facial bone structure

I don't have the frame for that.
I would be a hungry skeleton

100% anything you can do, doesn't matter.

i’m lean, still an incel