Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of us could slay if we started cold approaching

What in your opinion is the percent of active users that could slay if they started cold-approaching

• 0-5%

Votes: 43 68.3%
  • 5-10%

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • 10-20%

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • 20-35%

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • 35-60%

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • 60%+

Votes: 6 9.5%

• Total voters
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
Obviously some of us could slay but how many? Nowdays it is not weird to be shy to invite girls out considering their chad thirst

Most of us would get #MeToo'd
full

The better question would be what percentage of members here would get arrested if they tried to aggressively cold approach every day.

You have to be top 5-10% to successfully cold approach. Nobody in that bracket is lurking on a fucking incel forum.

You have to be top 5-10% to successfully cold approach. Nobody in that bracket is lurking on a fucking incel forum.
what if a foid has no male friends and no tinder? then theres chance u dont have to be top 5%

Even PUA’s have admitted that cold-approaching doesn’t work anymore unless you are top-tier in looks. What chances would an ugly or even above-average guy have ?

The better question would be what percentage of members here would get arrested if they tried to aggressively cold approach every day.

95% I'm sure there are some Chadfakecels here.

Fakecels would undoubtedly slay.

Cold approaching will get you arrested if you aren't Chad.

I'd be lucky if the foid even makes eye contact with me.

A lot of slayers here but i'm not one of them

Realistically no one. I suppose after a few hundred approaches there might be people that would luck out but nobody would ever come close to slaying.

Cope I tried approaching women when I was younger and it didn’t work. They weren’t interested.

Slay? Less than 5% for sure. But some could get something, I've seen normies kissing girls from cold approach.

.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%

Fakecels would undoubtedly slay.
most of the fakecels are hight tier normies or chadlites not Chad tier. so only maybe 1-5% of forum would slay, the edgy Chad's who LARP as trucels

We would probably be put on a sex offenders list or sent to prison

Does anyone have the screenshot of the ricecel who got arrested for asking a woman for her number? The truecels here would have that happen to them. Another good bit of wisdom for this scenario is the /r9k/ screenshot about the guy who basically got banned from his city because he fell for the "just ask her bro" meme and got rejected like 1000 times.

Only legit mentalcels. I don't buy the argument, chads just have to be chads and foids will throw themselves at them sooner or later. I know a mentalchad he tells me about foids getting wet over him, but he's so fucking awkward and afraid to respond in kind, I'm like 90% sure he is virgin.

we would get thrown in jail

Oh no doubt 60+ % of us.

We're probably all Chads here and just too damned timid/afraid of rejection to realize it lmfao.

BTW, I abso-fucking-lutely HATE that bullshit term "fear of rejection" as no one is literally afraid of some CUNT rejecting them.

Its more truthful rather to say that you don't want to give some CUNT the power (POWER over you) which approaching and asking her out does as then she can reject you and fuck up your self esteem even more than its probably already been fucked up as being a social outcast wizard/incel, etc.

So some trendy phrase related to "power" should be created in "fear of rejections" place so a more truthful appraisal can be made of our situations in these conversations but since right at this moment I'm not up to that epic and monumental task I leave it to you my brothers in pain to come up with such a new term for us should you so choose to do so.

I only used the phrase that I fucking HATE since everyone already knows what it actually (really) means, but yeah again if there was a more truthful phrase to use that was just as trendy ie easily understandable I would've used that phrase instead.

ACTIVE USERS????
hell fucking no

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back