Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many of us can be considered locationcels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21725
  • Start date
Deleted member 21725

Deleted member 21725

Eye of Illusion
-
Have you ever tried any empirical experiment to test your condition as locationcels?
Maybe we can ascend in other parts of the world.
Also, if you are a locationcel, can we say you are a true volcel? Or does it not count?

If you’re a white Spaniard above 5’7 and not deformed or bald , You can probably ascend in some Latin American countries

If you’re a white Spaniard above 5’7 and not deformed or bald , You can probably ascend in some Latin American countries
I'm half Argentinian, but the thing is, does it truly count? I feel like that's cheating and would make my kids guaranteed incels.

I'm half Argentinian, but the thing is, does it truly count? I feel like that's cheating and would make my kids guaranteed incels.
Well you don’t really need to have kids with the person if you believe your offsprings are likely to be incels. But yeah it does count , You’re getting laid with a foid who wants you , Sure you had to leave your country , But are you really doing anything there besides rotting.

Any white person can ascend by SEAmaxxing

Wish I could do that, asian people don't really like blacks

Curries who live in the west

am arab living in west, maybe moving to a diverse city, but i don't think anywehre else in the world would work, even shitty home country

Yes, I've used my real pics in different locations on pof and okcupid. I tried it in the New York and London (0 matches), Argentina (2 matches), and in Indonesia (3 matches) and Beijing (6 matches). I concluded SEA is legit for white guys, but any Western country I have zero chance.

Well you don’t really need to have kids with the person if you believe your offsprings are likely to be incels. But yeah it does count , You’re getting laid with a foid who wants you , Sure you had to leave your country , But are you really doing anything there besides rotting.
Studying, but I want a foid my own race... Anything else feels like admitting my subhumanity.
Yes, I've used my real pics in different locations on pof and okcupid. I tried it in the New York and London (0 matches), Argentina (2 matches), and in Indonesia (3 matches) and Beijing (6 matches). I concluded SEA is legit for white guys, but any Western country I have zero chance.
I get plenty of matches in Beijing and New York from azn qts. Idk if I should (TanTan).

Last edited:
any whitecel here could get a noodle in SEA

Most users here should gtfo of their countries

@BrendioEEE suggests that most of us are locationcels.

Not me. I'm a subhuman anywhere in the world.

I live in the Uk so ofc im incel.

idk how i would test if i would be incel elsewhere

hermano argentino :feelsautistic: we argentinians are taking all over incels.co? :feelslala::feelsohh::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Have you ever tried any empirical experiment to test your condition as locationcels?
Also, if you are a locationcel, can we say you are a true volcel? Or does it not count?
I think not putting the effort and seeing results for yourself is pretty volcel.
Most users here should gtfo of their countries

Studying, but I want a foid my own race... Anything else feels like admitting my subhumanity.
I mean you’re already here , At this point you should sort of understand you’re subhuman.If the foids of your own race keep rejecting you , Maybe trying asking out foids from a different race you find attractive , It’s either that or nothing. The foids of your own race don’t care if you’re rotting getting nothing every single day until you die

Any country with a 65 > 70% obesity/fat rate among women makes you a locationcel.

Being non-white in the US and not top tier in looks for your ethnicity makes you a locarioncel.

I could never move out

None, locationceldom is a cope.
If you can't fuck foids in your own country, you won't be able to fuck foids anywhere.

Definitely me

If you're an incel for location you're not incel wtf. To be incel you should be not able to get sex worldwide.

Not many TBH. Human nature is universal.
None, locationceldom is a cope.
If you can't fuck foids in your own country, you won't be able to fuck foids anywhere.
True. AWALT everywhere.

All ethnics are locationcels if they haven't been to Eastern Europe.

Over-hyperbolizing normies will say "australia has aborigines, they want anyone outside, so you're just a whiner, and volcel"

I can assure you that foids are the same cunts everywhere in the world.*

* source: I've traveled to 30 countries.