Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of sleep do you get?

• Thread starter GENSHIT CHIMPACT
  • Start date
GENSHIT CHIMPACT

GENSHIT CHIMPACT

Big Nigga on campus
★★★★★
Between living in my shit loud apartment and having a new job, I am going to have to get by on 4 hours of sleep, 5 at most, and thats if I am lucky

Between living in my shit loud apartment and having a new job, I am going to have to get by on 4 hours of sleep, 5 at most
DOES DRUG OVERDOSING BLACKOUT COUNTS!? (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

not enough tbh, droogs fucking with my sleep cycle :fuk:

I sleep between six and four hours a day

Sleepercel build here I'm about to nap again, I have noise canceling headphones for when I sleep you should check em out, also smoke weed to help you sleep, lastly eating a lot of food in a short amount of time makes me tired as well especially goyslop.

If your shift starts at 6am, just go to bed at 9 or 10 and you will be fine in the morning. If it's manual labour, you will feel like falling asleep as soon as you get home.

going to sleep rn gn

Broken sleep due to SSRI withdrawal. I keep waking up after 5-4 hours of sleep (always, every single day for no goddamn reason), and then I keep sleeping 1 hour > wake up > 1 more hour (7-8 AM) > wake up > 30 min(s) of sleep.

On a good day I sleep 15 hours but usually I am forced into doing stupid things so I only get around 9 or 10

8 Because Neet but sometimes 12 If I'm LDARing too much

Between living in my shit loud apartment and having a new job, I am going to have to get by on 4 hours of sleep, 5 at most, and thats if I am lucky
i cant sleep without taking sleeping meds, even then i always just randomly wake up and go back to sleep in the middle of the night

I usually only sleep for 4 hours. I try to sleep longer but my body doesn't want me to rest.

depends because I am a neet I can sleep how much I want ,usually between 6-7

Maybe like 5+, its usually broken up though. I'm always tired.

9 lately

im completely burnt out

Usually 9-12, lately I've been waking up 2 hours early, then trying to sleep again. I aim for 8 hours but i wish i could function on less sleep. 8 hours seem to be the cut off, im optimal on 9-10 tbh.

Probably 5 hours on average. I'm trying to get at least 9.

I get around nine hours of sleep a night. That's what being a NEET with no responsibilities does to you.

5-6 , 7 if lucky

Sleeping horribly lately. 5 or 6 hours if I’m lucky.

I got 2 tonight, at most, more like fucking 1.

My life is hell.

And btw I didn't turn up to my first shift

5 to 8 hours, depends how early I have to wake up

2 or 13 hours everyday. I stay up late every single day and rot.
Rotting addiction is real.

It's either 0 hours or 12 hours of sleep. Some nights I can't sleep at all, whereas other nights I sleep through my alarms.

I sleep -1 minutes per night

I had a poll on here about a month ago asking the same question and the majority of the Brocels on here reported between 5-6 hours. For me, it is highly variable as while I am an insomniac, I do occasionally get a decent quality and quantity of sleep. I average around 6 hours per night but this fluctuates greatly and sometimes I get as little as 2 hours of sleep and can barely function and other nights I can sleep for almost 9 hours.

2 or none. But hey this is male privilege amirite.

Meanwhile filthy whores will get 32 million to 60 gorzillion on onlyfans for spreading their vagina and booty pics. And get to sleep.

Usually between 6 and 7 hours.

Less than I should whenever I have classes tomorrow:fuk:. Hope I'll get at least five hours of sleep tonight.

Between 8-12 hours, I sometimes go to sleep very early just to LDAR longer