Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many nintendo switches do you own?

How many switches do you own?

• Total voters
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I believe the more switches you own, the more masculine you are. If you have more than 5 switches you are probably a fakecel.
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fo7ZTCfM.jpg&hash=c68532078c0cc32e7817a6e5cdeededc

ZERO, PC master race.

None because i'm not a spoiled child who gets gifted nintendo switches for their birthday.

0, can't afford it + don't like nintendo games

I was considering buying it

but then I realized I wouldnt use it anyway

sooooo

I dont even play games

I just watxh youtube all day and shit

I’d like to reminisce on childhood and play Mario maker on switch.

I thought "Canadians" played the Nintendo DSi.

I own a Chromebook and Dell Optiplex.

I have one in my household, but it's for my younger brother. I do play on it sometimes tho.

I have one. Only play Animal Crossing New Horizon :feelskek::feelskek::soy::soy:

Same. Reminds me of the days when I used to watch "Canadian" cartoons in my early pre-teen years.
What you play on it? I was really into Castlevania and Dragon Quest for a while.

1, got it for my 11th bday

What you play on it? I was really into Castlevania and Dragon Quest for a while.
Mario Kart DS, Super Mario 64 DS, New Super Mario Bros., Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games, Cars 2, The Legend of Zelda Four Swords Anniversary Edition, Shantae and some Nickelodeon and baseball game.

Used to spend a lot of time on Flipnote, too.

cunts censored the visual novels

True. Remember Johnny Test and 6teen?
I remember Johnny Test although the quality of the episodes got worse after a while, 6teen I don’t remember seeing too much of it though

really want one but cant afford it

I remember Johnny Test although the quality of the episodes got worse after a while, 6teen I don’t remember seeing too much of it though
Feels different experiencing it in Spain than experiencing it while living in the northeast.

No but I do plan to go there again sometime in the future
Ah, I see. So you're here in burgerland.

I actually plan to leave this country soon.

I own one Nintendo Switch system.

I keep meaning to buy one every time the power goes out and I realize I want some battery-powered single-player gaming that doesn't rely on the internet.

I should at least keep a laptop charged, used to have a battery for my PC but didn't replace it when it died.

Also would be nice if you want to go outside to get away from indoor noisy faggots and try to cope gaming in nature on some random path bench.

Who knows, maybe a girl gamer will approach me and ask me what I'm playing.

More liekly Tyrone would just rob the switch tho

Out of the west?
Back to my home country. I wouldn't say thatit's definitively part of the West, but the influence of American culture is still moderately strong there and it's now becoming a popular expat destination.

I don't play console shit.

I own 5 and I'm buying 2 more by the end of the year

Back to my home country. I wouldn't say thatit's definitively part of the West, but the influence of American culture is still moderately strong there and it's now becoming a popular expat destination.
Oh yeah I get it we talked about it before idk it’s kind of in a grey area to say it’s from the west but at the same time you could make the argument for it