Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many Nintendo Switches do you own?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I believe the more switches you own, the more masculine you are.
https://i.imgur.com/o7ZTCfM.jpg

i have the original and one of the animal crossing ones :soy:

Each time my wife gets a new boyfriend, he buys me a switch.

I am joking and I don’t have a wife, in case I get banned

I have ten switches

Cope. Switch is the console of soys.

That being said I still like Nintendo. They're the OG. I just wish they would get their shit together.

Considered buying the OLED model, but didn't because the Steam Deck is starting to interest me more. Own zero Switches.

Why would you need more than 1 switch?

how much fesikh do you own?

I have one and I don’t even use it

Most soy system out there tbh

Dedsrs just one, but I pretty much bought it solely because of Smash

as many as my girlfriend wants

I had a Nintendo switch for half a day. A couple years ago I was very short of money so I applied for a PayPal credit card and they accepted me for £250. I spent the credit on a switch and sold it to get the cash.

I have a Switch Lite, I think I played it about a dozen times and then never touched it. The Switch is the worst modern console, I regret buying it. I do not even use it outside anymore, nowadays I take my laptop with me instead.
I got a lite too, it's pretty underwhelming ngl. Not sure why normies/soys love it so much.

@Irredeemable thoughts?

I have a Switch Lite, I think I played it about a dozen times and then never touched it. The Switch is the worst modern console, I regret buying it. I do not even use it outside anymore, nowadays I take my laptop with me instead.

Literally every person who buys the Switch Lite. That version is garbage and a scam for people who thought they would save money without any regrets.

You can mind control soys now:feelsohh: wyfff based

You're talking as if the regular Switch would be much better :feelshaha:

It would just be an extra 100 euros wasted.

A "console" that you cannot even play on your TV is on a whole different level of trash.

Cope. The PSP is one of my favourite consoles. The Switch Lite being a handheld is not a problem, it's the fact that it is a shit system.

Do you honestly think I would play the Switch on a TV when I could be playing the Xbox Series X or PS5. :feelskek:

Cope. The only reason to play the Switch is for the exclusives. The experience is far superior on a TV, especially if you have fellow (closet) incels to do local multiplayer with.

But yeah Switch is garb in general. It's going to get gigaMOGGED as soon as the Steam Deck becomes widely available. It's like Chad levels of MOG.

Its the catalogue that baffles me. Nothing worth playing except maybe BOTW. Its like they are exclusively marketing it to parents(not children) who want a safe console for their toddlers OR hardcore nintendo fanboys.

1 why own more than one of the same consol? :feelskek:

Last edited:
Cope. The PSP is one of my favourite consoles. The Switch Lite being a handheld is not a problem, it's the fact that it is a shit system.

Do you honestly think I would play the Switch on a TV when I could be playing the Xbox Series X or PS5. :feelskek:
What PSP games did you like?