Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How many negative characteristics do you have?

Mark your negative characteristics

• Poor

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Manlet

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • Austistic/mentalcel

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Small wrists

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • annoying voice

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Ugly face (measured by some app)

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • Prey eyes

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Small dick

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Racecel

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • others (explain)

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters
HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
Normies believe that an example of an ugly man dating, a short man dating, a man with prey eyes dating, etc. This is evidence that blackpill is fake. And indeed, some incels mistakenly believe that inceldom is caused by characteristic x or y.

Point out one characteristic that you believe is crucial to inceldom, and we may point out numerous counterexamples in reality that prove your belief to be false. This is because it is not a feature, but a set of them combined into one man.

Defining how many characteristics and exactly which ones and to what degree it is necessary to imprison a man in inceldom is an extremely complicated task, if not impossible.

But while it can't be determined exactly where you go from being a human to becoming an aberration, we know that this point exists simply because science has already proven that beauty is an objective, measurable pattern, and that is nothing but the distance you are from the ideal beauty standard. The closer to this pattern, the more beautiful. The farther, the uglier.

other: receding chin, small hands, small torso, acne (not so much anymore but I'm in my late 20s and it still hasn't gone away)

All of them except racecel which is BS anyway so lmao

Voice, body, eyes, face shape, jaw, throat, chest and legs.

>Poor
No money so I can't statusmaxx or surgerymaxx, I can't even get braces to improve my smile (not that I smile anyway)
>Short
1.65 m :cryfeels:
>Autistic
Aspergers, I have always been the odd one, never had real friends
>Small wrists
6.5 inches :feelsrope:

I look like a kid jfl

ALL of them, and my Head is too big.

Manlet
Autistic
Ugly
Deathnic

Over for me

Shouldn't prey eyes be included in ugly face?

Ask this question Oreo Man xd

I’m poor, short, non NT, Asian, ugly, have a shit voice, have psoriasis, have terrible acne and a tiny dick.

Its fucking over

My only real bad characteristic is my ugly face, baldness included. All the rest is inconsequential to get women genuinely attracted to you.