Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How Many NAWALTs are there?

How many women are NAWALT?

• 1 in 100

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • 1 in 1000

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • 1 in 10,000

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • 1 in 1,000,000

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • None

Votes: 28 43.1%

• Total voters
michael2222

michael2222

I have no place in the world
With A few billion women out there, obviously there are outliners, but how many do you think ?

I know this goes against the consensus here but I do think in rare cases there are some redeemable women. Not necessarily NAWALTs, women will always be women. Just someone wihh character, who has some independent thoughts and overall isn't a drag to be around.
I think my oneitis years ago was like that. And I know I probably had a skewed perception of her but I'm willing to defend it to a degree. But I'd be very careful about "NAWALTs". They're very coveted by Chads that are past their pump and dump phase, and they're still women. So hoping for NAWALTs is useless. They might as well not exist as far as ordinary experience of incel is concerned

None, all women are whores

I’ve said this many times before, and as often as I can, especially to hammer into the heads of lurking bluepillers. So I’ll do it again.

when normie make NAWALT arguments like “just find a girl that likes short guys” or “soke girls are really shallow but u just gotta find one that’s not”..apart from the obvious psychological damage control they usually follow up these arguments with, like saying “bro if she rejected u cause ur not tall enough, she’s just shallow and she’s not even worth your time”, they’re making one extraordinary bold claim: that mate choice criteria varies within a species.

Mate choice criteria does NOT vary within a species.

find me one healthy female of one species Who regards the polar opposite of some attractive trait as attractive, and regards the opposite of it unattractive. like one human woman who exclusively loves short men, the shorter the better, and who regards tall men with the same vitriolic hatred and disgust that normal women regard short men with. Such a woman would be seen as mentally defective.

AFAIK no such example exists. The foid with the cripple boyfriend doesn’t count. There’s other psychological issues at work there, and even if there weren’t, notice how she became famous for her very unusual, divergent mate choice.. nobody would tune in if they were looksmatched. More likely than not, it’s just her method of advertising her fertility. Niche fertility advertisement. Gains orbiters and becomes visible to more chads.

The fundamentals of mate choice criteria do not vary. You’d have to re-engineer DNA at the phylum level to achieve that.

“b-but we’re all different unique specimens. God made us, we’re differen5 from animals, were in a category of our own. Natural laws stopped applying to us sometime in the last 50,000 years! Evolution stopped bro! We’re final form! We’re all spiritual and transcendental and shit now...” ... stfu ape while I drop some blackpill truthbombs on u

None, all women are whores
Correct. All women are whores under the right conditions. Question is how difficult is it to put them into those conditions. That's the only thing that separates 50s from today

I see nuns as decent women at least most of them are virgins

A few. But they are brain damaged or genetic problems resulting in them being nawalt. No "normal" foid can be nawalt

I’ve met NAWALT just don’t ask where.

I'd say 1 in 100,000 but they'll all instantly get wifed up by gigachad, so it doesn't really matter.

With A few billion women out there, obviously there are outliners, but how many do you think ?

I voted none because every woman would take the best option she believes she can get. Women that are not complete assholes are already married anyway. Chances are pretty much zero.

A few. But they are brain damaged or genetic problems resulting in them being nawalt. No "normal" foid can be nawalt
Totally agree. Autistic or psychopathic foids are the only hope and they are the only hope since they basically don't have a foid brain (especially autistic foids)

There is no NAWALT for your face in particular. I pretty much agree with the sentiment that some rare nun might be okay, 1/10000 or something like that.

About one in few hundred millions, i'd give examples but cherry picking would get me banned..
Basically if you are coping on getting one, you have a better chance winning the lottery and becoming rich.

Barely any exist

Totally agree. Autistic or psychopathic foids are the only hope and they are the only hope since they basically don't have a foid brain (especially autistic foids)

I dont think they have to have a mental problem, they can simply be 'rebels' against the system/their own biology.

For example, a white woman who grows up in a racist household decides one day she wants to date ethnic men. Shes been told her whole life how bad ethnics are and to avoid them, but she 'rebels' and does so anyway.

While the vast majority of women do put money, looks, and status above everything else, I do feel there are some outliers, 'rebels' who dont mind dating equal to or even below their status/wealth/looks. but as @virgin4life said, most of these women are likely already married.

In western society 1 in a 10,000

In Islamic societies anywhere between 1 in 2 (think Iraq/Saudi) to 1 in 10 (secular parts of western Turkey).

you should have let us see who chose what because fuck you nigger

It does not matter what age

Foids become sluts at before 10, and stay sluts until they are 10000 years old or die. You are stupid cuck if you think otherwise you fucking retard nigger

a couple thousand globally

Anybody who voted anything aside from "none" is an absolute, blue pilled cuck.

Too little to make a statistical or practical difference, or to make pursuing them worthwhile.

I dont think they have to have a mental problem, they can simply be 'rebels' against the system/their own biology.

For example, a white woman who grows up in a racist household decides one day she wants to date ethnic men. Shes been told her whole life how bad ethnics are and to avoid them, but she 'rebels' and does so anyway.

While the vast majority of women do put money, looks, and status above everything else, I do feel there are some outliers, 'rebels' who dont mind dating equal to or even below their status/wealth/looks. but as @virgin4life said, most of these women are likely already married.
To be a rebel against your own biology you have to have a big abstract capability, which NT foids substantially lack. Never found a single possible nawalt among NT foids. They are all trash

I feel like some famous mathematician/philosopher has said such a quote, but in any large sample size/data set: there shall always be outliers as the universe won't permit a 100% correlation.

Much depends on definition. I think intelligence of a woman is the most critical factor.

If NAWALTs existed then AWALT wouldnt be true, but we know it's true

I can imagine 1 in 10k. That is so rare that it doesn't change anything.

My mom is not a hoe, my parent's relationship is an exception to the blackpill.