Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many "mental conditions" do you have?

Neriglisar.Belgrade

Neriglisar.Belgrade

Recruit
★★★★
I am autistic and have ADHD and borderline personality disorder. Basically I am screwed from having a normal life because I am not NT, I am a genetic aberration. I should never have been born.

adhd/likely autistic/extreme social anxiety/generalized anxiety
traumatic brain injury + neurological sleep disorder which is a disability

idk how to talk to real people or make friends and I don't make eye contact and I hyperventilate before social situations
yup never began for non-ntcels

ADHD, Autism, likely BPD, probably some sort of sociopath

Do you guys even believe in ADHD?

Did anyone here benefit from addy or regret starting it? curious

ADHD doesn't actually exist. It's caused by your environment. Granted, the modern world makes it almost impossible for you not to develop "ADHD", but still, it technically could be cured just by lifestyle changes if you really really wanted to

Mental conditions are fake except autism and some neurological ones. One day they're going to say antisemitism in a mental conditions. BPD is a attention seeking foids trait.

I am autistic and have ADHD and borderline personality disorder. Basically I am screwed from having a normal life because I am not NT, I am a genetic aberration. I should never have been born.
Ive only been diagnosed with adhd/depression and theRapist
they also suggested that I probably have atleast mild autism

I was also diagnosed with ptsd but I dont think I have it tbh

adhd/likely autistic/extreme social anxiety/generalized anxiety
traumatic brain injury + neurological sleep disorder which is a disability

idk how to talk to real people or make friends and I don't make eye contact and I hyperventilate before social situations
yup never began for non-ntcels
What symptoms of TBI do you have??

What symptoms of TBI do you have??
convergence insufficiency/impaired ocular movement and function.
my neurological sleep disorder could be from it or genetics who knows

Do you guys even believe in ADHD?

Did anyone here benefit from addy or regret starting it? curious
I was given it when I was a kid
Apparently I made alot of improvement in school but It also ruined my appetite so I stopped taking it

Up until that point I ate normally and then after I took it I barely ever felt hungry and couldn’t eat much anymore
This only stopped affecting me In the last few years

i've been diagnosed with autism and i've always kind of blamed most of my social/mental problems on that, but now i'm thinking that i have something else too. i get really worried that people who seem to enjoy my company would still appreciate it if i died (not because i'm inconvenient but because i'm lame) so it's resulted in me often having fantasies about "getting back" at them even though they haven't really done anything.

tl;dr is autism but probably down syndrome too

ADHD, asperger, anger issues, depression sometimes...

convergence insufficiency/impaired ocular movement and function.
my neurological sleep disorder could be from it or genetics who knows
If the disorder started after you got the injury then it probably is from that
How did you get your TBI??

I thought I had TBI for awhile maybe I do
I always found it harder to think and function properly after getting hit in the head a few times throughout my life
I never passed out though so Im not sure if I would have got brain damage
I’ve definitely been concussed atleast twice

If the disorder started after you got the injury then it probably is from that
How did you get your TBI??
my sleep disorder manifested at the start of puberty which is seemingly pretty common for it (non24) which I attribute to massive hormonal changes unlocking my latent genetic non24 genes
I don't know how, I don't ever recall hitting my head on anything except for when I was 2 my aunt left me alone in her living room and went to take a shower and I slipped and hit my forehead on a glass table. I don't know if that was traumatic or not.
Its just what the neurologist said because I failed all of his TBI tests super hard.

Brain damage is no joke, it literally physically deteriorates your brain..look at mike tyson he can barely talk now

Autism is the only one I'm diagnosed with but I was also suspected to have ADHD as a kid

my sleep disorder manifested at the start of puberty which is seemingly pretty common for it (non24) which I attribute to massive hormonal changes unlocking my latent genetic non24 genes
I don't know how, I don't ever recall hitting my head on anything except for when I was 2 my aunt left me alone in her living room and went to take a shower and I slipped and hit my forehead on a glass table. I don't know if that was traumatic or not.
Its just what the neurologist said because I failed all of his TBI tests super hard.

Brain damage is no joke, it literally physically deteriorates your brain..look at mike tyson he can barely talk now
That sounds like It could have been enough to give you the Tbi depending on how hard you hit the table

I don't know which one is worst: my high functioning autism or my OCD. Autism made me someone I'm ashamed of because I did not know how to act. But anxiety wasted my life because I could not function. If given the chance to get rid of one, I don't know which I'd pick.

Edit: why my autism is bad

Last edited:
Diagnosed with Borderline, PTSD and Paranoid Schizophrenia.
Possible Autism but was never diagnosed.

I suspect autism, but have no diagnosis. Don't suspect (or am diagnosed) with anything else.

I think adhd and autism/ asperger but still awaiting for diagnosis

Never had myself checked in that regard
Prolly autist