Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many men are now incels? (Including those in denial)

• Thread starter Deleted member 8970
  • Start date
Deleted member 8970

Deleted member 8970

Middle Eastern incel who smokes meth
-
Is Inceldom an extremely prevalent phenomenon or just a small niche of genetic fuckups? I'm talking all men, globally.

Is it truly worse now than ever before?

maybe in the 1900s it was slightly better but l think incels have always been fucked and it consisted of a large majority of men. last century maybe u could have betabuxxed and have a happy life, but it was still betabuxxing. Now cuz of tinder and other platforms there is a growing population of incel men who will prob die virgins.

Although compared to thousands of years ago where 1 male had all the women and the rest were cucks we have it much better as we at least have technology for copes.

itsa worse now capisci?

8970.jpg

In the west it's at the absolute minimum 30% pretty much everywhere. Globally less so.

Genetically 70%-90% of human males are incels

Depending on society’s structure, genetic incels can obtain sex rarely, thus are incels by appearance but not by name

In the west on average, I’d say 30%-40% of males meet the incel title criteria

Less than 5% where I'm from

30% sounds about right

40-50% in the west

slightly less globally

you're joking right?
no society would function properly if half its male populace wouldn't be able to reproduce. unless by incel you mean "didn't have sex in the last year/six months" than yeah, youre probably right.

common, no society would function properly if half its male populace wouldn't be able to reproduce. unless by incel you mean "didn't have sex in the last year/six months" than yeah, youre probably right.
well japan is doing fine lol

and the stats say in the west it is currently 30%+

40-50% in the west

slightly less globally
no society would function properly if half its male populace wouldn't be able to reproduce. unless by incel you mean "didn't have sex in the last year/six months" than yeah, youre probably right.
TBH if you go a year without sex you’re incel. Even if you had sex in the past it was probably with a whale/gross toilet if toilets wouldn’t fuck you for a whole year. Toilets have sex every week at least. I’ve never had sex though cause I’m ugly. :feelsrope:

yes, in the past year.im talking about percentage of male virgins.
well if you talk about dudes who have used hookers then that makes virginity rates drop lol

yes, in the past year.im talking about percentage of male virgins.
The two are very, very highly correlated enough to be estimates of virginity.

-70 imo, its increasing

20% of men are incel. 60% of men are normies, 20% are chads

Worldwide? I am not sure as I do not intimately know the situation in all of those countries. However, if we take only china and india, they make up more than a third of the worlds population. Those countries do not have an incel problem like the west does

Although it seems to be getting more common all around the world, most men who are not from the west (europe and english speaking countries) are probably not incel. I cant see that changing for a long time, especially considering that a lot of east asian countries refuse to let in white foreigners as citizens.

Indonesia, malaysia, phillipines, bangladesh. Countries like this have so many people and they do not have the westernized lifestyle or westernized women, and they dont have white men to take away the native women. China is more modern and globalized than those countries but still does not have any foreign citizens and the lifestyle does not allow women to act like they do in the west.

With all that taken into account, most men worldwide are probably not incel

Not sure but I do see alot of men with a dead look in their eyes.

Is Inceldom an extremely prevalent phenomenon or just a small niche of genetic fuckups? I'm talking all men, globally.

Is it truly worse now than ever before?

Define incel

What's your idea of a real incel?
What would you rate the average incel on a 1 through 10 scale?

Do you consider betabuxx males incel?

Do you consider nonvirgin males who haven't had sex in years, incel?
20% of men are incel. 60% of men are normies, 20% are chads
This tbh

Any other crackpot number like 80% or 50% is flirting with that Basement Dweller IQ.

Last edited:
In America, counting all the guys who betabuxx, hook up with landwhales, or just can’t get a date I’d say at the very least 40 percent are.

Somewhere around 30 - 40% will stay consistent for the west.

Over 65% here in the UK. This includes men with landwhales.

Only 35% are having sex with "5's" or better. That's all that matters. Girls that aren't fat.

Apart from Anglo-Saxon countries and some parts of Europe, the vast majority of men are unattractive(thanks to Internet and movies) to foids a.k.a. incels.

Calculated relationship(home prostitution) with a foid does not turn incel into normie.

Last edited:
Genetically 70%-90% of human males are incels

Depending on society’s structure, genetic incels can obtain sex rarely, thus are incels by appearance but not by name

In the west on average, I’d say 30%-40% of males meet the incel title criteria

Yes women are only attracted to the top males.

50 years ago a male Incel was still relatively rare because foids still needed beta bux. Now they can just get cucks to pay for them online without even opening their legs. Most boomers would be married and have kids in their 20s and own their home. Many boomers lost their homes later in divorce which spawned MRA/Mgtow movement but they did ascend.

By the 90s Incels had gradually grown but the normie still typically ascended. Post-Social media though the inky rates have grown faster than Corona. The autism epidemic has only compounded things. This decade Incels will be normalised because itll be a high percentage and not just a few outcasts.

Last edited:
50% minimum in SEA :feelsokman: