Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many men are Chads? In percentage?

What % of men are Chads?

• Below 1%

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 1% to 2.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2.6% to 5%

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • 5.1% to 10%

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Over 10%

• Idk

• Total voters
City Incel

City Incel

Veteran
★★★
Need input. I read about Chads a lot on this forum, but I don't see them irl. Where are they?

Depends where you live

They might as well be 90%+ in these days of dating apps and social media, foids can simply tune the rest of us out.

If you don't see chads IRL

1. You live in an incel region
2. You don't go out often
3. Your standards are too high :feelsseriously:
4. You go to incel only locations

Go to a popular gym in a White majority area and you'll see a few Chads.

Not every Chad is the stereotypical tall, muscular, NT, high-paying job type - those are very very rare, top percentile. However, there are some attributes that can make a man Chad-lite, such as good frame, tall, social-circle maxxed, good status, good face, etcetera. Most men are average, so if a guy possesses most of those qualities, they would be a chad compared to most men.
If a guy is good at getting girls he's a Chad right? Regardless of all the rest

If you don't see chads IRL

1. You live in an incel region
2. You don't go out often
3. Your standards are too high :feelsseriously:
4. You go to incel only locations
All 4 lol. I live in a small town and very most dating age people have left.

Except teens but idk them, I've no idea if a teen boy is a chad or not, I can't tell.

That individual will most likely have chad qualities, depending on what age he is. A student, for example, may have the physical attributes, be charismatic and friendly, NT, which will attract women.
Skinny short guy with messed up teeth, pathological liar but confident

Still gets girls. What chad qualities has he? Confidence and social skills and low inhib only

Not every Chad is the stereotypical tall, muscular, NT, high-paying job type - those are very very rare, top percentile. However, there are some attributes that can make a man Chad-lite, such as good frame, tall, social-circle maxxed, good status, good face, etcetera. Most men are average, so if a guy possesses most of those qualities, they would be a chad compared to most men.
i dont think this is correct. “chad” would be defined by physical attributes only, which is what counts for physical attraction

Globally, only like 5% of men are Chads.

Being a Chad isn't just physical, you also have to be personalitymaxed, social circle statusmaxed, and somewhat moneymaxxed or at least have a decent career.

Globally, only like 5% of men are Chads.

Being a Chad isn't just physical, you also have to be personalitymaxed, social circle statusmaxed, and somewhat moneymaxxed or at least have a decent career.
I'll never be a Chad, because I'm an incel

Confidence can take you very far. Like I said, most men are not Chad, as Chad is part of the top percentile of men. We can forget about "Chad" and instead focus on the attributes that he possesses, which can leak down into the other categories of men. Most men are not attractive (to women), but confidence, being neurotypical, being low-inhib, social-circle maxxing (and having the ability to do so) are all VERY important qualities which seperates the Chad-lites and high-tier normies from below average men. Chad is definitely not just defined by physical attributes, though they are an integral part of why that individual would be Chad. Top tier genetics, essentially - but as we live in the modern era the attributes that Chad must possess have expanded to having a good job, high quality of life, etcetera. Physical attraction can only take you so far - a Chad looking man with autism or another mental deficiency that hinders his quality of life will not have the same success as a NT Chad - though it can be argued he'll do a lot better than the average man.
He just bullshits his way to the top and doesn't give a shit, at all. He was telling me some bullshit how he's about to get $100k+ a year job from Google which is total bullcrap, the guy can't even code - as far as I know

Which would be low-inhib and having the confidence to lie. Most incels, I believe, are too high-inhib to do something like that. I am autistic and am very honest. I could never lie like that to get ahead. Someone with lower inhibition will always get the one-up on me, unless I am able to outperform them and let my work do the talking for me.
Guy has record low inhib. Plus, him banging all those foids is more impressive than $100k+ job at Google, in my opinion

I would agree with you. While both go hand-in-hand for him, him being low-inhib which has led to his success with women and getting access to a good job, a nerdy high-iq incel could also get a good tech job - as we already know, most males who work for those sorts of companies aren't necessarily the types who are popular with women. They can work as hard as they want, write as many lines of code as they want, they will never naturally have the success with women as a lower-iq low-inhib man will.
Thanks! I've no idea if the guy we talked about has a good job or not though. He was bullshitting about his Google job.

Confidence can take you very far. Like I said, most men are not Chad, as Chad is part of the top percentile of men. We can forget about "Chad" and instead focus on the attributes that he possesses, which can leak down into the other categories of men. Most men are not attractive (to women), but confidence, being neurotypical, being low-inhib, social-circle maxxing (and having the ability to do so) are all VERY important qualities which seperates the Chad-lites and high-tier normies from below average men. Chad is definitely not just defined by physical attributes, though they are an integral part of why that individual would be Chad. Top tier genetics, essentially - but as we live in the modern era the attributes that Chad must possess have expanded to having a good job, high quality of life, etcetera. Physical attraction can only take you so far - a Chad looking man with autism or another mental deficiency that hinders his quality of life will not have the same success as a NT Chad - though it can be argued he'll do a lot better than the average man, regardless.
these factors are not related to physical attraction. physical (sexual) attraction is defined by instinct which is tied to genetical aspects. status and money doesn’t make pussy wet, you just spewed a bunch of redpill nonsense. the fact that men who are less physically attractive than Chad can still get pussy because of other factors doesn’t mean these factors “make up” for lack of physical attraction, the foid will still be less attracted to them than they are to “Chad”

these factors are not related to physical attraction. physical (sexual) attraction is defined by instinct which is tied to genetical aspects. status and money doesn’t make pussy wet, you just spewed a bunch of redpill nonsense. the fact that men who are less physically attractive than Chad can still get pussy because of other factors doesn’t mean these factors “make up” for lack of physical attraction, the foid will still be less attracted to them than they are to “Chad”
I don't understand how being attracted to men works for foids...