Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how many matches do you get on tinder?

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
how many matches do you get on tinder?

if chadfish i get 20 a day if me probably some of whore once a week

About 200 a day, Im a trucel ya know

Fff

I get 88, nice b8 m8

I used to get a couple of morbidly obese landwhales a year.

For the past 2 years or so literally nothing.

I don't understand why anyone would continue using those apps after seeing a chadfish experiment.

Few trannies, bots, and the occasional fat chick that ghosts me after "Hey, how are you?"

Admittedly, I haven't been on Tinder for years. Waste of Time.

I get over 10000 matches a day... on my chadfish account

Ahout 90 on a bad day in GTA 5 dating app mod.

you should not be on here your not a true incel.
Of course am, wdym. Its brutal only getting laid once a day and only a few hundred matches a week. Im the biggest trucel of them all

I don't have tinder

I never tried it, I look like a serial date rape killer so I doubt that I would get any matches anyway.

I'm too paranoid that a foid cousin might see me on it and send the screenshot it in all the family group chats (all my foid cousins hate me and always look for ways to try to humiliate me)

total of like 55 when i used it for about 5 months in 2021, only 3 of them actually talked to me past the tinder app but i ghosted them when theyd talk about meeting, not that it mattered anyway

47 including my wife and kids

total of like 55 when i used it for about 5 months in 2021, only 3 of them actually talked to me past the tinder app but i ghosted them when theyd talk about meeting, not that it mattered anyway
incels.is btw

Of course am, wdym. Its brutal only getting laid once a day and only a few hundred matches a week. Im the biggest trucel of them all
your not an incel though, IF you can get women you not an incel

idk i stopped using tinder, girls ask me to fuck them irl nearly everyday

literally 0
I tried almost every app.

never used tinder since i don't even know if they use it where i live or not

literally 0
I tried almost every app.
this sounds actually impossible, you didnt even match with a bot or a bitch trying to promote her OF?

extremely over

this sounds actually impossible, you didnt even match with a bot or a bitch trying to promote her OF?

extremely over
Might of but it unmatched?
I never seen any matches and I've almost swiped on practically everyone near me within 200 miles I bought the premium to do this.

your not an incel though, IF you can get women you not an incel
Are you slow in the head or something pal, its a joke. You're a few fries short of a happy meal aren't ya jfl.

Read up on what sarcasm is, and get your brain tested while you're at it...

3 matches as a sub 5 male.

Are you slow in the head or something pal, its a joke. You're a few fries short of a happy meal aren't ya jfl.

Read up on what sarcasm is, and get your brain tested while you're at it...
not very good sarcasm learn to tell jokes because your not funny

3-5 on a daily basis

I got 40 per day

None (I never used any dating app)

I haven't had tinder installed in like five years. It's a waste of time. (I had premium)

I'd swipe through all the new girls in my area, every day. I'd get a few matches a month. Most would ghost or unmatch me. But every once and a while I'd get a girls snapchat, or a girl would ask for my snapchat.

I'd try not to get my hopes up, but part of me would always wonder if she's the one that could be my girlfriend. I'd start telling myself, I'm not that bad looking, it's ok. And Even if she wasn't the best looking, it's still better than nothing.

Then either she'd add me on snapchat, or I wouldn't hear for her again and she'd unmatch and a different girl would add me on snapchat two months later. All of these, always wound up being bots trying to get me to click scam/virus links for "nudes" or something. I wouldn't click the links but do research on them, and they were always a scam or a virus.

I did have one "real" girl message me, after years of this. She said she'd come visit me that night. It sounded like she just wanted a hookup, which isn't exactly what I'm looking for but a starving man can't be picky. Then she ghosted me. One or two days later she did this again. Then ghosted me for good.

The daily distraction and work, combined with the emotional roller coaster, and literally going nowhere made me uninstall it. Too much for no return.

Last edited:
Literally never matched with anyone but bots. Not even a landwhale like some of the fakecels here

Never tried.
Me too. Why should I try something where I already know the outcome? And not only that, I would make myself an idiot and clown. Chasing girls as sub5 is the dumbest thing you can do. Have some self respect and pride!

Me too. Why should I try something where I already know the outcome? And not only that, I would make myself an idiot and clown. Chasing girls as sub5 is the dumbest thing you can do. Have some self respect and pride!
:yes:
It's over for you when your face is meme-tier.

Zero. And trust me when I say this: I tried.

never tried and never will, there's no point in getting closer to the rope

Sometimes only one. But for the last several years I just use a propane torch to light my woodstove fires. Still one. But instead of lighting the tender I light the torch... Then use it to light the tender. It's just faster!

A one pound torch of propane lasts several years! Of course I only light a few fires a year with it. Usually I just keep the same fire going for months... It's a skill.

420 day, but I use tinder as a cover for my underground and up and coming weed business