Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many likes and/or comments did you get if or when you have/had Facebook?

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I no longer have a real one, I deleted a while ago. I used to get zero likes and comments, I used to even get made fun of for this when I was in high school. In the little while before I deleted I used to have long winded conversations with myself on it. I would make a post and then write like 200 comments on it, all talking to myself. It used to freak NPC normfags out. Sometimes they would butt into my monologue and ask what I am doing.

Now, I have a fake foid account where I make pro incel comments in news articles about incels. Cucks can’t say anything cause I am a foid. I also have a Chad account but I use the foid one more.

Now, I have a fake foid account where I make pro incel comments in news articles about incels. Cucks can’t say anything cause I am a foid.
Pleiades cluster iq, mogs me at having Facebook.

Never had one

I stopped using Facebook in 2016 or so. Only some close friends and random men would like my stuff sometimes.

I domt think I ever posted anything when I had a Facebook