Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many levels does being an Autistic lower your looks match.

A

a1mless

Recruit
★★★★
I am not saying the sort of autistic stuff like repetitive patterns, etc, I am saying not being unable to hold a conversation, general dislike for large crowds, etc.

autism is a legit death sentence if you’re sub8. Females will avoid you like the plague.

They can tell if something is wrong with you. Trust me, I know..

Barely at all. It won't really play into not being able to pick up foids. They just see how you look. Even a non NT can be fake charming for a little. Foids are dumb despite what Cucktears would have you believe they barely notice any slip ups even if the slip ups are very weird and repetitive. It's face body and height and not so much personality or social skills

11.5 out of 7

Unless it's your mother. She will insist EVERYTHING IS FINE forever and badger you until your dying day about finding that special someone and shitting out further generations of genetic shit.

Unless it's your mother. She will insist EVERYTHING IS FINE forever and badger you until your dying day about finding that special someone and shitting out further generations of genetic shit.
Yeah my mom says “oh you’re not that bad sweetie” and she does believe that I will find a special girl just for me. JFL.

She doesn’t realise how impossible today’s dating market is for sub8 men, despite my best efforts to explain. She just shrugs it off like it’s nothing.

It's pretty over if you have legit autism/aspergers. Women have no tolerance for it as with anything that lowers your social status.

Men are much more forgiving to women with the condition.

It's pretty over if you have legit autism/aspergers. Women have no tolerance for it as with anything that lowers your social status.

This. The blatant hypocrisy of society is overwhelming.

autism is a legit death sentence if you’re sub8. Females will avoid you like the plague.

Exactly, it's over if you're an autist or sperg. You could be a 7/10 but if you got autism you may as well be a 1/10 to foids.

Foids expect and want perfection while they themselves are anything but.

Its over no matter gow good looking you are. Females literally have millions of high status popular Chads to choose from, if they even SMELL slight autism = NEXT

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back