Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How Many IT Girls do You Think are Impressionable Teen Girls?

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I honestly am starting to think that a good amount of them are just high school girls defending "Feminism" because that's what they've been taught to do.

My arguments aren't even an attack on Feminism. But I've had several IT girls message me about my views. They literally can't argue against them except to say "people should be able to do what they want!"

Maybe they're legitimately oblivious adults. Some are. But I think some are just high school girls who are working in the theoretical world and don't have the actual experience or sense to see how degeneracy ruins society. They just hate anti-degenerates because they have been taught that we are evil creatures who want to use all women as sex slaves or whatever. In reality, we just have the best interest of society, including women, in mind.

Last edited:
The girl who created the Maxcel shit is a high schooler I think, along with a couple others I saw. I'd assume a bit over half of that subreddit is teenage girls.

i need to get these redpill acronyms. thought IT was referring to just nerdy girls getting into computer repair. still dont know what ER means lol :)

i need to get these redpill acronyms. thought IT was referring to just nerdy girls getting into computer repair. still dont know what ER means lol :)
I'll give you a hint, it's not Emergency Room, lol

I think most impressionable teen girls don't even know what the word "incel" means

Idk, teen girls probably have better things to do. I wouldn't say many are impressionable either; they know what they're doing.

I'll give you a hint, it's not Emergency Room, lol
i honestly cant think of anything good to fit those letters

just random stuff- erection recovery ,emergency rebound, excited reproducer. lol

i honestly cant think of anything good to fit those letters

just random stuff- erection recovery ,emergency rebound, excited reproducer. lol
AJLlDp1wO5fgfeRCZBDDhsms3xWSzYqeDICxT6GtQg=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

I doubt many of them are, most of them are brainwashed 20-something roasties who grew up with the "live and let live" mindset as you said and like the typical females they are, they don't actually think about things they support.