Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How many IT cucks could you beat up?

• Thread starter gymcel foreveralone
  • Start date
G

gymcel foreveralone

Self-banned
-
I could probably beat all of them in a single night. I used to box/ still can box.

half of them are troons pumped full of estrogen so i could easily stomp their lights out :feelzez:

Imma start boxing again tbh need to channel this rage somehow

I don't think they would fight fair tbh

I'd like to think 3 or 4 of them at once. Reminiscing on the few times I fought bullies is one of my biggest copes.

I am so fucked in my inceldom that even the average US toilet can beat me.

none, they'll die from the jab soon enough

They definitely will be putting this up

I went 3 weeks without visiting that reddit page or seeing some retarded nigger faggot make a thread about them. Theres simply no point talking about them, nothing they have said has ever said has held any value, helped anyone get sex or been even remotely useful. If you're here for trashy entertainment please stop showing your dick down everyones throats and flush yourself down the toilet, eventually you will end up in sewers where you can talk about niggertears 20 times a day and not waste my time

Last edited:
Animated GIF