Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many infants would you sacrifice to Moloch to have a legit 6.5 face?

Title.

• Between 10 and 50

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I would genocide the entire world

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Between 50 and 1000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Between 1000 and 100000

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • I would not sacrifice kids to Moloch

Votes: 20 45.5%

• Total voters
Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
If it was possible to contact a demon lord and he asks you a human sacrifice to give you a 6.5/10 face, what is the maximum amount of children that you would sacrifice to him?

Zero, but I would beat an infinite number of Satanists within an inch of their lives.

I would not sacrifice kids to Moloch

Zero, but I would beat an infinite number of Satanists within an inch of their lives.
All of them are incels trying to figure out how to have sex with demons.

None. I would never hurt a child.

I would sacrifice every cuck and roastie with glee though.

As many as he needed, sorry kids but my life has been a hell on earth

I would ask Moloch to exchange them for foids

Any number of them. Tbh I'd do it even without the reward of a 6/10 face just to hurt their sexhaving parents.

Zero. Demons are gay, they should suck on my human dick and be grateful for it.

Too hardcore for me tbh. I admit my conscience would torture me if I sacrificed children to Moloch just to improve my facial looks.

If I could kiss some JBs to improve my face instead, then the answer is "all that exist in the world".

Last edited:
only faggots don't do human sacrifices.

If he need all the childs i'll do it
If it was possible to contact a demon lord and he asks you a human sacrifice to give you a 6.5/10 face, what is the maximum amount of children that you would sacrifice to him?
Actually i was reading the hygoromanteia

Too hardcore for me tbh. I admit my conscience would torture me if I sacrificed children to Moloch just to improve my facial looks.

If I could kiss some JBs instead, then the answer is "all that exist in the world".
low iq

go find a brothel that got kids in some weird country, then go and kiss all the jbs u want
Do such countries even exist anymore? From what I read and heard SEA is not the paradise it once was, they're cracking down on sex tourists who go with underage chicks big time.

And I live in Brazil and I guarantee you it's extremely risky to do such stuff here.

Do such countries even exist anymore? From what I read and heard SEA is not the paradise it once was, they're cracking down on sex tourists who go with underage chicks big time.

And I live in Brazil and I guarantee you it's extremely risky to do such stuff here.
bro if ur desire to kiss a jb is so big that u want to sacrifice kids to a devil then what the fuck u care about the law, just do it

u want to sacrifice kids to a devil
No, you got it wrong. I wouldn't sacrifice any kids to Moloch, be it to improve my face or to kiss JBs. What I meant is that if I could kiss JBs to improve my face I'd do it.

No, you got it wrong. I wouldn't sacrifice any kids to Moloch, be it to improve my face or to kiss JBs. What I meant is that if I could kiss JBs to improve my face I'd do it.
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile: my bad

I would not do any supernatural evil thing to gain any material benefit if it was possible. Would you suffer for all eternity just to live a good life on earth?

My hate is on people that actually run society tbh, if I were to do that I would want to leave a mental scar on my enemies. Infants don't really have a developed conscious for me to care tbh.

5'2. It's ovER for me. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
It beckons.

Last edited:
Infants are not truly human. They have no self-awareness whatsoever. It would be like sacrificing birds or insects.

6.5 is invisible to women. I know a lot of guys I'd consider 6.5s and 6s that struggle like hell. I've even been rated that myself which I don't believe and believe me I am utterly fucking invisible to even 1s.

6 or 6.5 is classed as decent and you'd have to work your arse off to prove how worthwhile you are to get with a 5 or a 4 or become rich to get a 7 or an 8.

I think you need to be at least 7+ to wanted by default by average women and MAYBE get your looksmatch who realises that 8+ men want better but even that is rare.

As much as I could. I don’t like children they are very annoying and need attention often. I frequently enjoy jokes about babies like

How many babies does it take to paint a wall...?

Depends how hard you throw them.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Only a 6.5? I’m getting scammed.

It's bullshit. Virtue signalling on the internet on the most virtue signalling sites there are such as reddit. I've also been rated 4 and 3 on lookism but I've seen male models get rated as 5s on that shit.

With a 6.5 face you go nowhere in today's times. I would be more inclined to make "offers" if I were awarded a 9/10 face, tbh.

With a 6.5 face you go nowhere in today's times. I would be more inclined to make "offers" if I were awarded a 9/10 face, tbh.
Lakowski is a 7/10 according to this forum.

As a 6.5/10 you should be more than enough attractive to the eyes of foids. Also, as a 6.5 you can run the PUA game and act like a psychopath slaying girls with your dark triad traits.

I would kill dozens of childs just to be a 4/10. For a 6.5/10 face I would erase an entire country or a continent, like Africa for example.

If you think differently, probably you are a fakecel.

Lakowski is a 7/10 according to this forum.

As a 6.5/10 you should be more than enough attractive to the eyes of foids. Also, as a 6.5 you can run the PUA game and act like a psychopath slaying girls with your dark triad traits.

I would kill dozens of childs just to be a 4/10. For a 6.5/10 face I would erase an entire country or a continent, like Africa for example.

If you think differently, probably you are a fakecel.

Honestly I don´t know, I tend to agree with the sub8 theory. Getting a 9/10 face through child sacrifice would have been an hypothetical insurance against future hypergamy inflation. I believe that the dark triad is outdated, you have even to display the dark tetrad nowadays, this assuming good looks.

In my opinion being a 6.5 is beneficial, in the sense that you get recognition of human status, but beyond that you would still be hit by creep shaming and similar shit if you go "out of line". At least, that's what I've personally seen in better looking friends and it's possible to infer from Tinder studies. Whatever it´s within average range is invisible to femoids, unless statusmaxing or betabuxing.

Depends on the availability of infants and how many infants need to be sacrificed to get a 6.5 face

whats the point of having 6.5 face with autism i would still have a very big disantvantage make me 8+ and its a deal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back