Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many incels have roasties killed?

Mahlo

Mahlo

Lost time is never found again.
We know loneliness is bad for your health. According to a Study done, loneliness can increase the risk of death from 26-32%. In a way, loneliness might be equal or greater than smoking or even obesity when it comes to increasing mortality. Source

This invites a good question. How many incels have roasties killed? If we look at deaths related to cigarettes as a proportion of the smoking population, we can extract a similar relation by looking at the number of incels in the United states, then applying the ratio. First, we know that 37.8 million Americans smoke. Source. There are 480,000 deaths every year as a result of smoking or smoking related illnesses.

How many incels are there in the United states?
Incel race
If 10% of white men are incel and something like 30% of ethnic men are, we have 98,642,601 white men * 10% we have 9,864,260 white incels.
If 30% of ethnic men are incel we have 63,066,580 ethnic men and .3 * 63,066,580. = 18,919,974 ethnic incels

So what's the death rate? Well we know around 500k people die from cigs every year. This is a roughly 1.3% death rate. So we take all the incels (28,784,234), multiply it by 1.3% and we get 374,195 men! So Roasties are offing around 370k men a year because of premature death related to inceldom

Roasties killed by incels over 30 years = 40ish?
Incels killed by roasties every year = 370k

IT'S OVER

edit: the data for black men shows an incel rate closer to 10% but the number is still close. Around 320k-350k

Bump

This thread needs to be noticed

Since 2000, they have killed over six million men then. Muh Holocaust has been dethroned.

We have to stop letting it happen bro these things are disgusting whores without real thoughts or critical thinking we should look at them as if they were animals because they basically are but on the other hand our critical thinking skills are peak with our fingers on the pulse and we have potential just through communication.

more than we killed of them

Brutal bbcpill

IT will ignore this thread.

should be stickied

Hypergamy and women nature purgemogs Holocaust itself.

But I'm still waiting if IT happens to discuss about this thread and make a thread in cuckdit like "incels think they're dying because of women". And there will be comments like: "good, we don't need incels in in this world"

Hypergamy and women nature purgemogs Holocaust itself.

But I'm still waiting if IT happens to discuss about this thread and make a thread in cuckdit like "incels think they're dying because of women". And there will be comments like: "good, we don't need incels in in this world"

We also do not need jews. So the Holocaust is legit then. They will always contradict themselves.

Inceldom doesn't just kill you outright. It robs you of your dignity and will to live. I am a very highly productive person still but many days I sit around and I can't do anything else but post here because my motivation for anything else is shot.

It sucks the life out from you every day and all you can do is try your best to refill it with other things, cope, and push forward.

Also for more exact clarification, those NORC graphs are for 22-35 nonmarried men/women specifically, so you'd have to get the exact census data on age ranges and what number at that ages are nonmarried to get precise data. But the exact numbers are not critical. The point is clear. Millions of us have become incel when 15-20 years ago we would not have been. And many, many of us are going to die of this condition.

:f:

Stay strong brothers. I truly believe technology will solve most of this problem by the time we are in our 30s/40s/50s. It's just a matter of surviving another 10-20 years until then.

Last edited:
Ego-evangelists and roasties are the worst mass killers in all history.

We should do something about it... Oh, yaeh, they wouldn't allow such a thing. What a joke.

Probabaly atleast half of all male suicide victims roped either because of foids or lack of foids. Pussy has incredible abilities. That shit gives life in more ways than just giving birth.

One thing though. Many incels are smokercel or druggiecel so their deaths are included in the toll.
Brutal bbcpill
Bbc pill ? Inceldom among balcks are on the rise.
Stay strong brothers. I truly believe technology will solve most of this problem by the time we are in our 30s/40s/50s. It's just a matter of surviving another 10-20 years until then.
How is technology gonna solve our problem ?

Last edited:
Roasties all should be put in prison for killing poor incels. They have blood on their hands.

How is technology gonna solve our problem ?

VR, AI, and sex androids will simulate 90% of what we want physically and mentally in terms of companionship, interest, validation, love, and sex. 20-30 years would be more than enough for the tech to advance sufficiently given the snowballing degree of interest in this now.

For reproductive copers, eventually one will be able to grow a baby in an artificial uterus, but it will be near the end of our lives before that is possible.

High IQ

Foids are genocidal maniacs

VR, AI, and sex androids will simulate 90% of what we want physically and mentally in terms of companionship, interest, validation, love, and sex. 20-30 years would be more than enough for the tech to advance sufficiently given the snowballing degree of interest in this now.

For reproductive copers, eventually one will be able to grow a baby in an artificial uterus, but it will be near the end of our lives before that is possible.
Sperm production remain just fine as long as one doesn't smokes and faps daily. Companionship, validation and love will just be an emotion in a pill. That's all.

Sperm production remain just fine as long as one doesn't smokes and faps daily. Companionship, validation and love will just be an emotion in a pill. That's all.

I don't think pharmaceutical companies can ever hack the brain to that localized of an extent. The difference between emotions is differential activation of different parts of the brain in patterns. Neurotransmitter modulation through pills can only go so far because it generally works globally on the whole brain. That's why neural meds have so many potential side effects - there's no current way to focus where they go. Once they enter the brain they hit everything all at once.

Opioids are I think the closest thing we have to "love" in a pill but they're not for me. Once they wear off you just feel hollow again. It's no long term cope or solution.

In Brave New World, all the low tier humans dope up on the drug soma to pass their day. Maybe if they can create a safe opioid type drug that is long lasting and doesn't build tolerance such a thing would be possible. But I doubt it. Drugs are crude instruments. Brains are more subtle than that.

More likely we will just be happy to come home to our AI mechanized sex dolls, which we customized to our exact fantasies, and know us very personally, and provide as much or as little companionship, conversation, and sex as we need. Thus we would be able to reach our full potential as men without feeling burdened by the lack of love and validation or being drugged up.

That can be the best simulation of what women will never provide us the near future can provide.

One of the famous cases is Seung Hui Cho. He was rejected by a rosstie prostitute and snapped and took his life afterward.

He is a victim you should add to the list.

We know loneliness is bad for your health. According to a Study done, loneliness can increase the risk of death from 26-32%. In a way, loneliness might be equal or greater than smoking or even obesity when it comes to increasing mortality. Source

This invites a good question. How many incels have roasties killed? If we look at deaths related to cigarettes as a proportion of the smoking population, we can extract a similar relation by looking at the number of incels in the United states, then applying the ratio. First, we know that 37.8 million Americans smoke. Source. There are 480,000 deaths every year as a result of smoking or smoking related illnesses.

How many incels are there in the United states?
View attachment 84956
If 10% of white men are incel and something like 30% of ethnic men are, we have 98,642,601 white men * 10% we have 9,864,260 white incels.
If 30% of ethnic men are incel we have 63,066,580 ethnic men and .3 * 63,066,580. = 18,919,974 ethnic incels

So what's the death rate? Well we know around 500k people die from cigs every year. This is a roughly 1.3% death rate. So we take all the incels (28,784,234), multiply it by 1.3% and we get 374,195 men! So Roasties are offing around 370k men a year because of premature death related to inceldom

Roasties killed by incels over 30 years = 40ish?
Incels killed by roasties every year = 370k

IT'S OVER

edit: the data for black men shows an incel rate closer to 10% but the number is still close. Around 320k-350k
More like 50%+ of men are incel, betabuxxing a whale might save you from the technical definition but it won't ease your loneliness and misery.

Roasties kill babies too. No one is safe from killer roasties.

Roasties kill babies too. No one is safe from killer roasties.

Actually true. If you count abortions, women directly kill millions of babies every year, in addition to the added death toll of suicidal men that their hypergamy is inspiring.

serveimage

Last edited:
Actually true. If you count abortions, women directly kill millions of babies every year, in addition to the added death toll of suicidal men that their hypergamy is inspiring.

serveimage
bro, put a spoiler, damn

serveimage

WTF man, that pic is horrible.

serveimage
:feelsohgod:

The roasties are going ER on us.

I wanna see what those retards from IncelTears are gonna comment on reddit about this for karma exchange

Millions every year

Pussy has incredible abilities. That shit gives life in more ways than just giving birth.
Pussy has purpose. It gives a man a reason to exist. Without it your life becomes meaningless. So it is not a surprise when male suicide rates skyrocket.
snowballing degree of interest in this now.
The interest has been fabricated out of Incels suffering and wanting to be intimate. I mean I get where you are coming from, truly everyone needs human affection. But Inceldom has been pushed to occur so more money can be made and research to be dedicated to selling robots.
High IQ

Foids are genocidal maniacs
Profuse agreement.

serveimage
Every day Foids do this.. every single day. What kind of monster does it take? I guess that's what "Women's Rights" movement was about all along.. the right to genocide.

Dear God, that picture of the fetus is awful. Lost my appetite.

We're dying everyday man.

hey mysoginists, it's their body, their choice !!!!!!!!!

serveimage
Women are truly the most genocidal creatures out there. Disgusting.

Loneliness, added with smoking cigarettes, abusing alcohol and drugs, inactivity, make some of us having the esperancy of life of the worst African shithole country...
We have to stop letting it happen bro these things are disgusting whores without real thoughts or critical thinking we should look at them as if they were animals because they basically are but on the other hand our critical thinking skills are peak with our fingers on the pulse and we have potential just through communication.
That's a real holocaust passing silently and unseen.

Gonna answer some criticism's graciously given by inceltears

Your math is all wrong!
What you mean is my premises are wrong. The math is simple division and multiplication. hope i didn't fuck that stuff up. The numbers were meant to be simple. I really should have only counted men over a certain age, finessed the numbers to truly match the data. It doesn't matter. The answer is still within one order of magnitude and makes no difference to my conclusion.

If incels were really dying we would see it on the death reports!
2 things
Loneliness as it relates to inceldom is a new phenomenon. If smoking is *as bad* as loneliness, it might take years for the majority of medical problems to manifest. Of course, incels have always existed and so have their health issues.
Second thing, Nobody dies from "smoking" or "obesity". They die of bronchitis, cancer, pneumonia, etc. The obesity was upstream from the heart disease. The loneliness is an upstream cause of latent downstream effects. It's possible to be lonely, than take up drugs, than die of an overdose. This would appear as an "overdose", but it would be caused by loneliness. Most loneliness deaths are suicides or the results of cancer, heart disease, or even smoking and obesity.

You don't have to get a girlfriend to not be lonely. Just get friends
This is cope

Last edited:
"YOU'RE NOT ENTITLED TO ANYTHING" MEN ARE NOT ENTITLED TO EVEN BE ALIVE, WOMEN WANT YOU DEAD.

serveimage
abortion is preferable to becoming an incel tbh

TEH BLACKPILL IS CRUSHING>!!!! BRUTAL>!!!!!!!

the way you did the math is a bit faulty, just look into the suicide rates for males. Most of them (let's go with 80 percent) are femoid related.

Also look into not just u.s. but canada, Uk, australia

roasties make nazis and soviets look like a joke with the amount of babies they murder every year.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back