Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many iberian posters here

• Thread starter Deleted member 14421
  • Start date
Deleted member 14421

Deleted member 14421

Self-banned
-
Fellow spanish and portuguese... how do you cope?

@MarriedAndLookin4Fun

@DarkMTS_57 your kinsmen.

Greetings, fellow Iberian. I too received the genetic gift of our ancestors.

Screenshot from 2022 01 26 00 43 45

(Ancestry)

Screenshot from 2022 01 26 09 12 08

Screenshot from 2022 01 26 13 06 18

(23AndMe)

Screenshot from 2022 01 26 13 02 48

Screenshot from 2022 01 26 13 22 41

(Ancestry)

Two Favorites:

It is only natural for me, then, to have learned the language of our ancestors.

Screenshot from 2022 01 26 13 33 05

Last edited:
it's brutal being a med in london.i might go backhome for once and for all this year

Full blooded neoiberian here :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

it's brutal being a med in london.i might go backhome for once and for all this year
Our home is shithole but it's out home :feelscomfy:

Full blooded neoiberian here :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Our home is shithole but it's out home :feelscomfy:
back in portugal,i am actually treated like a human being.i am a low tier normie over there. here i am nothing.

back in portugal,i am actually treated like a human being.i am a low tier normie over there. here i am nothing.
Which is worse in Portugal, Brazilians or Africans? I suppose Salazar fucked up real bad

Sheltering shitmmigrants sucks

Which is worse in Portugal, Brazilians or Africans? I suppose Salazar fucked up real bad

Sheltering shitmmigrants sucks
brazillians and africans mainly live in lisbon and porto from what i know.Apart from those two cities you won't see blacks or brazillians much.you have a higher chance of finding an asian guy then a black guy outside of those two cities(chinese invest in portugal a lot for whatever reason).Back in my hometown i barely see any blacks or brazillians. also brazillian women are often joked for goldiggers whores,and their visa exploits are also well known though suckers still fall for it. some people find brazillians to be dodgy,but that's a small ammout of people and most don't care,since brazillians are always a minority.

but in terms of being worse i have no idea.med women over here in london,sell themselves for the price of a bottle of water to 6'5 blacks (portugese men are all like 5'7 kek).but i don't know if the blacks immigrating in portugal are generally taller and more well built,like the africans and caribbeans here. blacks seem to have a huge hand in crime in portugal,judging by the fights,rap videos and prison videos so even if they aren't as well built as 6'5 tyrones they are still criminalmaxxing in a country where 600-700 euros salary is common(700 is the price of many rent) so probably blacks.

wouldn't be surprised if i ever ended up selling drugs if i didn't find christ and remained in portugal.

brazillians and africans mainly live in lisbon and porto from what i know.Apart from those two cities you won't see blacks or brazillians much.you have a higher chance of finding an asian guy then a black guy outside of those two cities(chinese invest in portugal a lot for whatever reason).Back in my hometown i barely see any blacks or brazillians. also brazillian women are often joked for goldiggers whores,and their visa exploits are also well known though suckers still fall for it. some people find brazillians to be dodgy,but that's a small ammout of people and most don't care,since brazillians are always a minority.

but in terms of being worse i have no idea.med women over here in london,sell themselves for the price of a bottle of water to 6'5 blacks (portugese men are all like 5'7 kek).but i don't know if the blacks immigrating in portugal are generally taller and more well built,like the africans and caribbeans here. blacks seem to have a huge hand in crime in portugal,judging by the fights,rap videos and prison videos so even if they aren't as well built as 6'5 tyrones they are still criminalmaxxing in a country where 600-700 euros salary is common(700 is the price of many rent) so probably blacks.

wouldn't be surprised if i ever ended up selling drugs if i didn't find christ and remained in portugal.
[UWSL]Good to hear, I thought Portugal was taken over by us and blacks. The c[/UWSL][UWSL]hinese invest a lot here too, they want to take over the world[/UWSL]

The ones who leave Brazil are usually middle to upper income and they are all trash

[UWSL]Good to hear, I thought Portugal was taken over by us and blacks. The c[/UWSL][UWSL]hinese invest a lot here too, they want to take over the world[/UWSL]

The ones who leave Brazil are usually middle to upper income and they are all trash

i get more worried about russian and ukranian vladimir taking our women(like many have that i have seen and known) then brazillians or africans.i suppose if i lived in lisbon or porto things would be different.but then again those two places are hell