Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how many hours do you sleep?

Most of the time 6-7, on a rare occasion 8.

I sleep for about 6-7 hours, somedays a bit more

4 to 5. once i wake up i have about an hour until i'm out for another 6. my depression naps are longer than the actual sleep i get

I try to sleep for 8 to 9 hours, but I only get 6-7. Takes a few hours for me to fall asleep

Anywhere from 3-7 on weeknights, usually 7-9 on weekends. I'm hoping to get a consistent 11pm-7am schedule going in a few months.

Uni: 6-8 hrs.
No-Uni: 10+ hrs lol.

This so much, I'm fucking dying :horror::horror::horror::horror: I need some sleep :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Damn dude. How early are your classes? Most of my lectures and tutorials begins like 7am lol.

Damn dude. How early are your classes? Most of my lectures and tutorials begins like 7am lol.
8am for me but thats too early kek. I sleep late af thats why :lul: always get up like 15 min before class

10-12, sometimes 13-14.

9 - 11 hours on average

12-14 depending how much i jacked off

3-12 hours depends on how I dream

4 to 5. once i wake up i have about an hour until i'm out for another 6. my depression naps are longer than the actual sleep i get
This pretty much, depression naps always kick in for me around 2pm

i try not to sleep its kind of a waste of time.

i wish their was more time in a day

really depends.. sometimes 6, sometimes 12 lel

This pretty much, depression naps always kick in for me around 2pm
for me around 11 or 12. i fall asleep around 4am and wake up painfully early like 9 or 10.

Usually 8 to 9 hours. Though that can get fucked easily as I've easily had 2 hours of sleep then stay up for 24 hours then sleep for 14 hours.

9 to 10 hours a night, since I don't have an alarm to wake me up.

jfl im getting sleepmogged

I go to sleep at 2 am, therefor I'm only getting 5 hours sleep

normally about 8 hours, some times it takes me forever to fall asleep tho.

4 hours if I got work, 12+ when im off, cant sleep ever