Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many hours do you sleep? What time do you go to bed?

Deathmint

Deathmint

Fanatic ThrashCel, Lunatic Trash
-
If not enough to wake up rested than this study has something to tell you about the consequences:

Also the worst time to go to bed is anywhere between 2AM and the 5AM

I go bed at 0:30 but usually wake up at 4 and I would just jack off and get off the bed at 9

6/7 am
I either sleep 3 hours or 12

I dont watch clock

Sleep is the cousin of death

I sleep 11-13 hours a day because I hate living

Go to sleep at like 6 am, usually sleep 8-10 hours. Often I don’t get any sleep at all

depends what my sleep schedules sayin tbh

usually its 11pm-6am

4 to 8 hours, depends how tired i am.

If not enough to wake up rested than this study has something to tell you about the consequences:

I sleep and browse incels.is and go to work. i have no real life left

I am currently living the NEET life and everyday is boring, sometimes I sit staring at my blank monitor doing nothing for hours. Sleeping is more fun than being awake.
I cant sleep more than 8 hours as a neet myself

Exactly what i do every night and i sleep like a castrated bear, so fuck these bs-studies.

5-6 hours, I try to sleep and put my phone away around midnight and get up at 6

I go to sleep at 2-3 am and wake up around 9-11 am, around 7-8 hours. One of my main reasons is that I hate eating breakfast, and I rely less on food when I sleep late. My classes also start very late, so I can easily get away with it.

I don’t sleep at all and intentionally keep myself awake with energy drinks and sheer willpower

I go to bed at 1 am and fall asleep at 2/2:30 am. I wake up by 6 or 7 and then jerk off. :feelsrope:

M-F i typically sleep 5-6hrs but that is only because i hate myself and continue to sleep late at night because i hate my job and am kept up all night thinking about how i fucking hate what i do but stressing over having to wake up when my alarm beeps otherwise im gonna get fired

Sat/Sun i typically sleep 10-14hrs depending since I don't need to do anything those days. i absolutely love sleep. partly because i think i have sleep disorders so more sleep makes me feel energized but also because it makes the weekend go faster. I have no hobbies. I have no friends. I have no bitch. I have no reason to be up. Nothing worse than waking up at (for example) 7am on a Saturday only to only lurk here and watch YouTube until bed because i'm a failure:fuk:

Welp, guess I better go to bed in the next 8 minutes, then, or I'm fucked. Oh wait, life already fucked me. :feelsUgh:

I usually go to bed between 12.30am and 1.30am and probably manage about 6 hours' sleep on average. 7 hours is a good night for me.

Fuck.
I don’t sleep at all and intentionally keep myself awake with energy drinks and sheer willpower

Believable.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back