Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How many hours do you guys study?

• Thread starter women's adversary
  • Start date
women's adversary

women's adversary

Going thru my darkest phase
-
I study mostly 8-10 hours.

Seems impossible for a subject like math or physics

I have never studied.

Seems impossible for a subject like math or physics
i hate maths too but i love the conecpts of physics and biology is pretty easy for me.

i hate maths too but i love the conecpts of physics and biology is pretty easy for me.
I don't hate math, it's just that I can't do pure math for more than let's say 5 hours a day.

Chemistry is alright for me the only reason I'm interested in chemistry is because of breaking bad and dr stone.

Zero, although I need to study languages and economics.

Preparing for NEET?

I would advise u to not to study so hard. It's going to make u more of an incel. Just study bare minimum , get into a chill college and work on your social skills and other things and you'll have more chance of ascension. I'm saying this as a guy who used to be a big time nerd. Academics doesn't get u anything :feelsjuice:

I would advise u to not to study so hard. It's going to make u more of an incel. Just study bare minimum , get into a chill college and work on your social skills and other things and you'll have more chance of ascension. I'm saying this as a guy who used to be a big time nerd. Academics doesn't get u anything :feelsjuice:
It's over either way.