Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how many hot girls, that you will always be deprived of getting

The absolute state of this faggot world

Oh and JBW in action

Cant help but feel like shit

Total Female Death

gooks can't be hot

Correct but modern women are so annoying that it doesn't even seem worth the effort it would take. What do we even talk about after I cum?

nothing, because I don't talk to women, nor would I want to, they are all mentally retarded.

only misfortune for you, it never started.
I don't go outside either, its a plus!

Yes What GIF by systaime

There are 4 billion women on Earth, and I can't get even ONE adult consenting girlfriend, I fucking hate this world and I fucking hate women.

I am entitled to have the sexual abundance and sexual possibilities the average woman has!

I will walk up to them and say...

Hai!
I hear that 'ching chong bing bong' is a great pick-up line to use on chinese foids

There are 4 billion women on Earth, and I can't get even ONE adult consenting girlfriend, I fucking hate this world and I fucking hate women.
Something needs to happen.

I'm deprived of all social companionship in general

We need to enforce burkas on foids. If this keeps up, I might actually live up to my username (in GTA San Andreas).

Toilet Worship

We need to enforce burkas on foids. If this keeps up, I might actually live up to my username (in GTA San Andreas).
Not me, noodle whores are so ugly :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelswhat: Dalit whores I see here look WAY more appealing

Wow, Vietnam looks like that?

why would I watch that?

Don't watch, fuck it, I'm not forcing you to do anything, if you don't have anything to comment on topics as they are presented to INTERESTED PARTIES, don't comment.

This is why I only tug at my joystick to fictional babes... irl chicks depress the fuck outta me.

This is why I only tug at my joystick to fictional babes... irl chicks depress the fuck outta me.
yea I find british irl foids depressing because they are all ugly

ugly foids should be genocided

Nguyen cao ky would be disgusted with modern Vietnam.

yea I find british irl foids depressing because they are all ugly

ugly foids should be genocided
It would only be fair, as they all want us dead as well. Eye for an eye, I suppose. They're the ones that cry about "equality" and "equity", lmao

I am entitled to have the sexual abundance and sexual possibilities the average woman has!

maybe, because they're bitches, but it's also not like I stand a chance aahahahaha
I just mean its easy to say stuff like that when foids actively seek you and want to sleep with you. Its like a fat man telling a starving kid that food aint shit

I just mean its easy to say stuff like that when foids actively seek you and want to sleep with you. Its like a fat man telling a starving kid that food aint shit
Yes, your analogy gave greater clarity.

If you're interested in rice bitches or find them attractive, you're really mentally ill.

If you're interested in rice bitches or find them attractive, you're really mentally ill.

No, you're a faggot, aren't you ashamed to admit that on an incel forum, you animal? LOL