Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many here have a big forehead ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Its a subhuman trait thats not talked about often enough. I have a big forehead and it looks fucking subhuman, but luckily i can cover it with hair. Thats also why i cant style my hair backwards without looking like a complete retard. Its also a typical Aspie trait to have a big forehead, never began

at least you have hair nigger.

at least you have hair nigger.
Yeah but its gonna be giga game over for when i start balding, as my subhuman large forehead will be exposed

NO7Q6DKQ45ADHC3WXYDTDUD3QY

He had one

I have a small narrow forehead. Looks like deformed Neanderthal.

Yeah but its gonna be giga game over for when i start balding, as my subhuman large forehead will be exposed
norwood reaper pill is the most brutal pill that is very underrated in the blackpill sphere. i dont see too many posts talking about it but the norwood reaper can collect your soul and destroy any possible chances you ever had with any kind of looksmaxxing.

norwood reaper pill is the most brutal pill that is very underrated in the blackpill sphere. i dont see too many posts talking about it but the norwood reaper can collect your soul and destroy any possible chances you ever had with any kind of looksmaxxing.
At least there are many treatments nowadays as hair transplant and minoxidil have become pretty much mainstream. Getting your height fixed or your eye area is a lot harder as its way more niche in comparison

At least there are many treatments nowadays as hair transplant and minoxidil have become pretty much mainstream. Getting your height fixed or your eye area is a lot harder as its way more niche in comparison
not everyone can get a hair transplant even if they were able to afford it in the first place

Big forehead = big brains = big IQ = inceldom

This is what is happening to me, I'm still holding onto my teenage hairstyle to cover what I can, I can't pull off those modern manly haircuts with my hairline and headshape.

This is what is happening to me, I'm still holding onto my teenage hairstyle to cover what I can, I can't pull off those modern manly haircuts with my hairline and headshape.
Good joke jfl, modern haircuts arent manly

Its a subhuman trait thats not talked about often enough. I have a big forehead and it looks fucking subhuman, but luckily i can cover it with hair. Thats also why i cant style my hair backwards without looking like a complete retard. Its also a typical Aspie trait to have a big forehead, never began
My hairline is recessed about an inch.

I am balding. But since always, even when I was little, I have had a very big forehead.

Brutal, what are you on the Norwood scale ?
I'm not even balding. My shit sub5mali genetics pushed me back. And there's nothing I can do besides hatfrauding. At 18. KEK.

ES IST VORBEI

pretty big I think, but it's one of the more normal parts of my face

yes i have. But it's not my principal problem because like you say you can just have a fringe to cover it.

Suifuel for baldingcels

Yes, I do have a big forehead. It's sad because I've always wanted to get a buzzcut to stop worrying about my hair, but I just can't. Not to mention, a big forehead is a very feminine trait, and most masculine haircuts don't suit it.

At the beginning no, but my norwooding makes it bigger than it should

Me . I have a alien head shape

Big sloped forehead, i'm wondering if some jew switched me at birth or something

I do, it's been pretty fucking brutal

I'm also norwooding quite bad

My forehead was the butt-end of so many jokes over the years

No, but I have a small head, small face, practically no jawline.. I have to grow shitty facial-hair to even resemble an approachable man of society.. baby face is no joke. If you have the option to cover up your shit jaw / mandible, take advantage of it.

Youngboy Never Broke Again
i still cant belive he locked up free yb
Yb better

I can fit 7 fingers from the top of my eyebrows to my hairline