Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many here consistently use a VPN when visiting this site?

AlexAnguish

AlexAnguish

Veteran
★★★★
Does anyone know if this website stores location history and if so for how long?

Just assume this forum is a honeypot and all data is sent straight to the FBI.
Further assume the FBI has forensic access to VPN services.
Just don't say anything that's illegal in your jurisdiction, how hard is that?

be careful CIA,FBI,DEA,NASA and UN might know your location and send a 2 meters tyrone to rape you to death :worryfeels:

uve been here for 2+ years but only have 150 posts?

mate,this is one of the biggest english incel websites in the entire world.if you are seriously concerned about privacy then don't use this website.goverment agencies will find a million "threats" that the government needs to do something about, so they can justify spending a few million dollars on "research" and ways to "prevent" and "eliminate" said "threat". it doesn't matter if this "threat" is really dangerous or not.As long as they get money,they are fine at pointing fingers at both the innocent and the criminals.

be careful CIA,FBI,DEA,NASA and UN might know your location and send a 2 meters tyrone to rape you to death :worryfeels:

tyrone would rape me to death when they throw me in jail anyway JFL don't think they would waste money on sending one to my apartment

Just assume this forum is a honeypot and all data is sent straight to the FBI.
Further assume the FBI has forensic access to VPN services.
Just don't say anything that's illegal in your jurisdiction, how hard is that?

uve been here for 2+ years but only have 150 posts?
Just dont post that often. I have some weird mental condition where time flies. It feels like I made this account a bit over half a year ago. Time flies by so fast. I feel like I'm still in my late teens despite basically being in my late 20s almost 30.

Feels like I'm gonna be 50 in another 10 years maybe and dead soon after if I make it that far.

Idgaf about feds

After one of them was hacked I dunno if vpns are even safe. Trust me if you're subhuman looking everyone knows you're an evil terrorist.

Idgaf about feds
You might should. If they're arresting people for only the crime of being an Incel in the UK they could do it anywhere and really ramp up one day

Nah I don’t bother. I also can’t afford one

This tbh. Very suspicious
Not everyone is a poStmAD cunt who sees this place as a game, some of us are just trying to relate to people
You might should. If they're arresting people for only the crime of being an Incel in the UK they could do it anywhere and really ramp up one day
I've done a lot worse than be an incel and they haven't put me away yet. They know they have to kill me and that would be doing me a favour.

Not everyone is a poStmAD cunt who sees this place as a game, some of us are just trying to relate to people
But having only 150 posts even you were here for over 2.5 years is definitely a LARP trait.

But having only 150 posts even you were here for over 2.5 years is definitely a LARP trait.
It is kinda odd yeah but maybe the site was shit back then and got boring for him idk

What’s more important is how your face looks.

I don't, but probably should. Although it's definitely too late at this point, anyway.

I'm not doing anything illegal so I'm not worried. I just come here to gaff