Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How many gymcels wish they could beat up women more than compete and defeat high tier guys?

What % do

• 50%+

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 50%-

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Near 100%

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Near 0%

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
I'd say 90% subconsciously edo. But in their conscious brian theyre deludedi nt hinking they have a shot if they can.
This is of course if they had the freedom to do so, without humanitarianism butting in and giving repercussions.

Gymcels lift weights, they don't fight.

Gymcels lift weights, they don't fight.
They're probably autistic and lack coordinated motor functions from anxiety or some other genetic defect. Hm. Decent post idea.
Bu what I am saying isif gymccels had the freedom to use their muscles for some application (since gymcels are insecurely trying to reach for ideal alpha standard,usually) then what % of them wish they could target the real source of their anxiety? foids or alphas.

They're probably autistic and lack coordinated motor functions from anxiety or some other genetic defect. Hm. Decent post idea.
Bu what I am saying isif gymccels had the freedom to use their muscles for some application (since gymcels are insecurely trying to reach for ideal alpha standard,usually) then what % of them wish they could target the real source of their anxiety? foids or alphas.
100% we just want to look strong and destroy chad in a street fight

What hppnd :feelskek:
He provoked me and called me names and shit I told him to fuck off cause I knew I would win but he didnt listen so I punched him straight at his nose and he started tearing up and walked away jfl at coping fatcels.

He provoked me and called me names and shit I told him to fuck off cause I knew I would win but he didnt listen so I punched him straight at his nose and he started tearing up and walked away jfl at coping fatcels.
JFL low iq fatcel

They're probably autistic and lack coordinated motor functions from anxiety or some other genetic defect.
No, it's just that having strong muscles doesn't magically make you good at fighting. In fact I'd say it only matters if the fighters are otherwise comparable.
If you want to get good at fighting, you should train in martial arts and spar. Two months of that will beat two years in the gym no contest.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back