Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many genders are there?

• Thread starter RemoveNormalfags
  • Start date

How many?

• Two

Results are only viewable after voting.
RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
I need to know

Two, also it’s kind of funny when some libbies say “your behavior determines your gender”.

The two genders are male and hole

As many as you'd like. Gender is a social construct after all :soy:

2 only.
All the rest ought to be sent into ovens

There are ONLY TWO genders. Everything else needs to get shot gun bullet to head therapy (in minecraft)

I wanted to post photo of exectuted fags and tranies in Iran but the website doent allow it .wtf

Why do that you know you are gonna get banned

I wanted to post photo of exectuted fags and tranies in Iran but the website doent allow it .wtf
they actually allow trannies in iran, when they discover faggots they tell them to either mutilate their genitals which is covered by state or they get death penalty. the regime justifies trannies and tranny mutilation operations by saying that there is nothing in quran that says about "changing genders".

Beginning in the mid-1980s, however, transgender individuals were officially recognized by the government and allowed to undergo sex reassignment surgery. As of 2008, Iran carries out more sex change operations than any other nation in the world except Thailand. The government provides up to half the cost for those needing financial assistance, and a sex change is recognized on the birth certificate.[1] As of 2017, the government provided transgender persons financial assistance in the form of grants of up to 5 million tomans ($400 USD)

they actually allow trannies in iran, when they discover faggots they tell them to either mutilate their genitals which is covered by state or they get death penalty. the regime justifies trannies and tranny mutilation operations by saying that there is nothing in quran that says about "changing genders".

Mutilation or death. I like this alternatives .
That is how things should be.

Male and a whore.

Mutilation or death. I like this alternatives .
That is how things should be.
No bro wtf i was just referring their "sex operation" as mutilation. State operating on them, giving them money and recognizing them as other gender is not good... World is becoming too surreal and fucked each day...

From Wikipedia;

Beginning in the mid-1980s, however, transgender individuals were officially recognized by the government and allowed to undergo sex reassignment surgery. As of 2008, Iran carries out more sex change operations than any other nation in the world except Thailand. The government provides up to half the cost for those needing financial assistance, and a sex change is recognized on the birth certificate.[1] As of 2017, the government provided transgender persons financial assistance in the form of grants of up to 5 million tomans ($400 USD)

Last edited:
@Joelossus said there are 3 genders
He isn't wrong. There are some people born with both a dick and vag. Hermadrophide or some shit. Imo they should be killed on the spot for being an abomination against natural law.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermaphrodite#Simultaneous_hermaphrodites

They should just euthanize the child. It is an abomination

just one gender that counts , females are non humans

1 because foids are objects

Fuck wasting taxes on an abomination

No bro wtf i was just referring their "sex operation" as mutilation. State operating on them, giving them money and recognizing them as other gender is not good... World is becoming too surreal and fucked each day...

From Wikipedia...

I see. I misinterpreted you. That sucks.
They should be quarted and beheaded as it was before .

2 genders, man.

2b1yf52

Male, female, attack hellicopter

u can only be born with a vagina or penis

There's more and more genders every second!

Three

Male
Female
Others deserving of euthanasia

Male, female and numale

@Joelossus is this true
No man @Damo the incel why are you telling lies about me. Does it make you feel a sense of superiority?

like 2 and then you have what would be called genetic abominations

Three. Man, ugly femorroid and cute loli of culture.