Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many friends do you have?

How many friends?

• 0 (confirmed rotter)

Votes: 41 57.7%

Votes: 10 14.1%

Votes: 1 1.4%

Votes: 4 5.6%

Votes: 2 2.8%

Votes: 5 7.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7+ (normie reeeeeeeee!)

Votes: 8 11.3%

• Total voters
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Only IRL counts. This has to be someone that you hang out with outside of school/work at least somewhat regularly. 

General discussion about friends/ socialmaxxing is welcome as well.

...Z E R O, fakecel if you have friends.

4. One is an eccentric incel, one is a socially competent incel, one is a normie and one is an anomaly I cant figure out.

jagged0 said:
If anyone says otherwise fakecel

Lotta fakecels here who would defend having friends and a social circle can be incel.

I don't hang out with anyone outside of class/going to class/after class.

4-5 close friends. But, I feel totally open only in this site. They don't know I'm an incel.

I did not expect this many people voting 0.

0. I cannot even count the fakecel blue pilled scum here as acquaintances.

None.
And since I have to hide my actual opinions and feelings from normie people anyway, I currently try to stay away from others as far as possible. I'm always exactly on time, always leave on time, am always super nice and friendly but always on a superficial level. Voltaire writes somewhere that "since I was not able to make people more reasonable, I preferred to be content away from them all."

2 who I regularly hang out with, one is redpilled to the fucking max and the other is blackpilled.

One who I knew since the age of 5-6, the other since the age of 12. For the life of me, I cannot make any new friends.

None. I don't use the term "friends" lightly. I have a few acquaintances but we rarely meet up outside of school. I'll most likely lose contact and replace them by next semester. That's how it usually goes anyway.

whogivesafucc said:
2 who I regularly hang out with, one is redpilled to the fucking max and the other is blackpilled.

One who I knew since the age of 5-6, the other since the age of 12. For the life of me, I cannot make any new friends.

You better hold on to them.

No friends in Uni. Back home 3-6 highschool friends. Sucks. I think i've only eaten a meal with someone else at the dining hall once. No parthner to lift with and no one to hangout with.

Just 1 and he's a good friend.

He knows about this BlackPill stuff and agrees with most of it although he himself is a 6"4 GigaChad
with chiseled jaw, thick biceps and six-pack muscles and visible ribs even though the only exercise he ever does is fucking riding the stationary bike at the LOWEST SETTING for 30 minutes every few days lol.

He actually looks a lot like that GigaChad we all know: https://www.instagram.com/berlin.1969/?hl=en

It's funny how Black Pilled he is, he doesn't shy away from reality even if it's comforting to stay BluePilled.

Protip: Classmates and former classmates don't count as you're only hanging out/talking due to habit. Common interest in video games/anime is not a basis for friendship either. The sooner you realize this the easier rotting becomes.

currently zero friends

last friend i had was when i was trying to self improve and went back to college, still was difficult to connect with and i think he noticed it especially when we want to store to gamestop dialogue was awkward and forced. Was supposed to go biking in the summer but he said he was busy and i just stopped trying to contact...

0. but i used to have tons of friends

Many

However having friends doesn't get the cute blonde chicks to like you so this is irrelevant.

Im not sure, ive known a few people at school but have never really hanged out with any of them outside of school or talked to them. Guess I have one friend who we sort of hanged out once but he never invited me to his friends parties and all that.

Enough tbh. All males of course. It's my face that is ugly, other males won't care about my ugly face. Has nothing at all to do with inceldom you fucking retards. Do you think they regularly suck my dick or get me girls?

Probably like 4 and one of them includes a femoid (yes I'm a cuck)

Zero. You can't call yourself a truecel if you have friends and social circles tbh.

CamelBlueFilters said:
Zero. You can't call yourself a truecel if you have friends and social circles tbh.

BS. There are enough subhuman gamer/weeb circle of friends filled with incels. Do you really think this increases your social value? Bluepilled IT thinking.

modus_coperandi said:
BS. There are enough subhuman gamer/weeb circle of friends filled with incels. Do you really think this increases your social value? Bluepilled IT thinking.

I was talking about being a truecel not an incel. Yes sure you can have millions of friends and still be an incel but you shouldn't call yourelf a truecel if you know peope who care about you.

CamelBlueFilters said:
I was talking about being a truecel not an incel. Yes sure you can have millions of friends and still be an incel but you shouldn't call yourelf a truecel if you know peope who care about you.

Even that isn't necessarily true, being a truecel can manifest in different ways. I may have friends but I'm also 30 yo. Do you really thing my path of Inceldom is comparable to that of some 21 yo kid and supposed truecel with no friends at all even if I have some?

Zero. The only person who I talk to anymore is my mom.

Only one but I don't really have much in common with him anymore...
I don't even feel like hanging out most of the time.

This thread makes clear how flawed the term "incel" actually is. 

If an incel is someone who is involuntarily celibate, who wants to fuck but doesn't have any female to fuck, a HUGE part of all high-school and college normies aged 16-22 or so are incels. Even if you add "never had sex before" to the definition, a good deal of college boy normies remain "incel", since many men don't lose their virginity as early as the media (and their bragging) suggests. 

/r9k/ has been destroyed by facebook normies who flooded the board and made it all about "18-year-old college normies who currently do not have a girlfriend". The vast majority of adolescents and guys between, say, 16 and 21 or so are a bit socially awkward and often don't have as much success with women. Average = Normal = Normie. A young normie can very well be an incel: don't watch so much TV. There are millions of young normie guys with normie grades, normie friends, normie families, normie interests and so on out there, who want to fuck but don't have a female to fuck.

Red Shambhala said:
This thread makes clear how flawed the term "incel" actually is. 

If an incel is someone who is involuntarily celibate, who wants to fuck but doesn't have any female to fuck, a HUGE part of all high-school and college normies aged 16-22 or so are incels. Even if you add "never had sex before" to the definition, a good deal of college boy normies remain "incel", since many men don't lose their virginity as early as the media (and their bragging) suggests. 

/r9k/ has been destroyed by facebook normies who flooded the board and made it all about "18-year-old college normies who currently do not have a girlfriend". The vast majority of adolescents and guys between, say, 16 and 21 or so are a bit socially awkward and often don't have as much success with women. Average = Normal = Normie. A young normie can very well be an incel: don't watch so much TV. There are millions of young normie guys with normie grades, normie friends, normie families, normie interests and so on out there, who want to fuck but don't have a female to fuck.

You're overestimating how many guys don't get laid. My turbo-mentalcel friend and I researched this awhile ago, 85% of guys have had sex by age 19.

None. Like most incels.

1 and we hang out sporadically. Sometimes weeks or months go by without us talking. My last job that lasted 3 years, from 18-21 years old, I had absolutely no one. I still feel like I have no one since I don't really consider this guy a friend.

Zero. My former best friend was my cousin but it was always a bit hard for me because he's a normie.
He broke up with his wife in 2014 and I temporarily got very close to him like never before as misery likes company and we drank together. He said he didn't want another gf for at least a year to enjoy himself a bit and go camping with me with his motorhome. Sadly, he found some 3/10 girl he used to know, an over the wall single mum and totally ghosted me ever since. I once called him and pointed that out and he used excuses like not having the time etc.
Now I hate him and won't ever talk to him again if they break up.
Interesting aside: he is an actual cuck who enjoyed his ex-wife taking other guy cock. I was never proposed as a candidate as he said she didn't find me attractive enough. Ouch!

None. I could never relate to other people and never shared their interest in mundane things and gossip or celebrety hype.

FeminismsCancer said:
Zero. My former best friend was my cousin but it was always a bit hard for me because he's a normie.
He broke up with his wife in 2014 and I temporarily got very close to him like never before as misery likes company and we drank together. He said he didn't want another gf for at least a year to enjoy himself a bit and go camping with me with his motorhome. Sadly, he found some 3/10 girl he used to know, an over the wall single mum and totally ghosted me ever since. I once called him and pointed that out and he used excuses like not having the time etc.
Now I hate him and won't ever talk to him again if they break up.
Interesting aside: he is an actual cuck who enjoyed his ex-wife taking other guy cock. I was never proposed as a candidate as he said she didn't find me attractive enough. Ouch!

You should never socialize with a cuck unless you are a bull. It is 100 times worse than a friendzone.

around 6 if we count imaginary friends. if you mean real friends, then 0.

I used to have a lot more imaginary friends back in the days, but I don't know where they went. they just stopped talking to me.

A lot. I’m naturally extroverted no matter how hard I try not to be.

0 but i have a lot of acquaintances who i see once every few months.

maybe 8-10, true friends

Zero, ever!!!

0 irl. Phone empty, no life, no social hobbies (atm), no job, no nothing.

PAIN said:
around 6 if we count imaginary friends. if you mean real friends, then 0.
I used to have a lot more imaginary friends back in the days, but I don't know where they went. they just stopped talking to me.
It's ovER when even your imaginary friends abandon you

https://badoo.com/profile/01276807270 this kid right here was my friend throughout all of highschool, but then we both grew up and learned that biological imperatives>bros