Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many friends do you have on kikebook?

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
Just curious.less than 90 for me and mostly classmates that aren't my friends

Last edited:
Who still uses kikebook ?
:feelstrash:

I don't use jewbook tbh

>using social media as an incel
Why would you torture yourself?

>having a kikebook account

Like 110 and they are all people from school who added me when literally everyone used facebook and everyone was friendmaxing. Everyone had like 500 or more jfl

lol at using faceberg tbh

337, but like 2 of them I would call friends, the rest is colleagues from old workplaces. I seriously wonder if I should keep the account going.. Did I hear somewhere you get banned if you use the clown pepe meme?

I had something similar before I "deleted" it but I got 0 happy birthday wishes and such because nobody liked me

Never had social media. Anyone who does is a fakecel in my book

What use of all those friends if no waifu and they not helping

500+ mostly random people I met online lol

I made it in middle school and had like 400.

I deleted kikebook in 2012 and never looked back

0, I only created an account in order to prove a point to another member here a few months ago and the account was later deleted because they suspected that I was a bot

have 500+, havent spoken to anyone since graduating though

Zero. I made a fake account back when Tinder required it to use the app.
I even regret doing that... Now I can't technically say I've never used it. I'm ashamed of ever looking at any of it.
I cringe at everything about it.

I deleted kikebook in 2012 and never looked back
Technically I have 0 friends because I have an account that has a generic name that I used to do research on people when necessary

JFL at using Facebook as an incel.

To parrot everyone else in this thread, I also do not use Facebook (or any other mainstream social media for that matter). Facebook and its derivatives have always been a collective medium for shallow people to have dickwaving contests (posting about their possessions, nice vacations, socialite events, whatever)... either that or you stalk the people (read: girls) that post about that inane crap with your account.

None, as I don't have an account on FB.

I once had a dead account with 10 people added as friends, of which I eventually deleted.I still have a ghost account (not rea life name) of which I just use to lurk people profiles when I'm bored like few times a year. People already assume I'm friendless, I don't need to reaffirm their suspicious.