Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many friends do you have in real life?

How many friends do you have?

Votes: 44 51.8%

Votes: 14 16.5%

Votes: 13 15.3%

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • More than 3 and I'm a normie

Votes: 9 10.6%

• Total voters
zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
Just one. But he is across the country in east coast.

So in practice, grand total of zero.

I hate my life.

only really one but i only see him like once a year

I have 2 whom I actually speak to, but I don't go outside really, and I just left school so, soon enough, we'll be distant and I'll be all alone.

Who is the cuck who selected the last choice? :dab:

Because of the nature of my lifestyle, (I’m in academics) I lived in many other countries in Europe, so I have a lot of friends... but also because of the same reason I don’t have any close friends.

Two, but I barely ever get to see them.

Zero. Even those friends I did have weren't very friendly come to think of it.

None, but I intentionally avoid it. I fucking hate having real life friends and it's a nightmare when you're invited somewhere by someone you work or study with and you have to decline but you don't want to deal with the social consequences of either declining or becoming friends with them.

3. 2 autistic men of culture and one NT irredeemable soyboy.

Volcel if you have any true non-incel friends. Change my mind.

Fakecel if you have a social life tbh

14 people that I regularly hang out with, of which 4 are really good friends. Not counting friends of friends that I only meet occasionally

Volcel if you have any true non-incel friends. Change my mind.
How's it volcel if all of them are male

14 people that I regularly hang out with, of which 4 are really good friends. Not counting friends of friends that I only meet occasionally

How's it volcel if all of them are male
nvmd I misread the thread

My last so called female friend was 5 years ago and ended when she got herself a boyfriend

Not even one single friend irl.

I am friendless irl and online.

absolutely none and been that way for many yrs

I don't have any

Nice try, FBI

I don't know anymore

people with over 3 friends need to be banned

people with over 3 friends need to be banned
why not? a guy who is personalitymaxxed and still cant find a girlfriend is the truecel
Im more suspicious of the people who picked zero, who knows maybe they aren't really an incel just a mental who doesn't know his full potential. The moment they realize that they can do they''ll be the one shitposting about us in IT acting like they know what they are talking about cause they are supposed to be an "ex" incel

why not? a guy who is personalitymaxxed and still cant find a girlfriend is the truecel
Im more suspicious of the people who picked zero, who knows maybe they aren't really an incel just a mental who doesn't know his full potential. The moment they realize the things they can do they''ll be the one shitposting about us in IT acting like they know what they are talking about cause they are supposed to be an "ex" incel
some of us are too ugly/autistic to find friends bro

none, and I have no real desire for 1

No friends, plenty of fiends though.

I am friendless irl and online.
Im more suspicious of the people who picked zero, who knows maybe they aren't really an incel just a mental who doesn't know his full potential. The moment they realize that they can do they''ll be the one shitposting about us in IT acting like they know what they are talking about cause they are supposed to be an "ex" incel
I'm a certified truecel according to multiple people on this forum and subreddits like r/truerateme; r/amiugly; r/incelselfies

More than 3. Making friends is way easier than fucking girls.

Just one. But he is across the country in east coast.

So in practice, grand total of zero.

I hate my life.
"No, I'm not a virgin, I had sex with a girl. Oh, but she's in Canada, that's why you don't know her"
he doesn't exist just stop coping my mannnnn

If so many incels including me have no friends it means majority of incels are mentalcels and being non-NT is the leading cause of inceldom

Now only one who I have met in reality. He balding incel in denial, and too much of simp

I have 2 but I only ever see 1 tbh.

Zero for the past 11 years, in past i could have one or two but my horrible social phobia prevents me from seeing and interacting with them, and it's impossible to reconnect with them since they already moved with their lives.

Actually I have a lot of friends and they are all incels

at this point i dont leave home much havent seen so called friends in a very long time.

im lucky to have at least one good friend and i can talk with him sometimes about some problems

I guess 1? But he lives in a different city and I see him once every couple months. Hes a bluepilled incel but we dont talk about these things. I sort of hate him but put up with him because without him I'd have no friends what so ever.