Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many foids you creeped out just by just existing?

U

UglyDumbass

Major
I creeped out many just for existing Some thought i was staring at them when i wasn’t. Some just thought i was into them when i didn’t do shit. They acted creeped out and i have many stories to tell about it but it’s fucking long as shit and you’ll wouldn’t read it. I made a post on one before and no one really read it. but here is some posts of examples of guys getting treated like a creep. https://www.reddit.com/r/Advice/s/Jht1XEeqSg

i had to sit next to a really short foid in the college lecture because there wasn’t any other place to sit, she kept glancing at me like I’m about to attack her at any second. And as we’re leaving class she kept looking behind her as I’m walking behind her to I acted like I’m looking at my phone. Dont sit next to foids if you’re sub 5 ovER

i had to sit next to a really short foid in the college lecture because there wasn’t any other place to sit, she kept glancing at me like I’m about to attack her at any second. And as we’re leaving class she kept looking behind her as I’m walking behind her to I acted like I’m looking at my phone. Dont sit next to foids if you’re sub 5 ovER
Another thing that happened is that I was leaving the grocery store walking home and a foid was walking in front of me she then suddenly stopped so she can walk behind me.

I just did today but i was following plus rubbing my cock and groaning

I just did today but i was following plus rubbing my cock and groaning
based

I've never done this sadly but it's a great idea. I'll take a step outside quickly and see if there's any foid attractive enough to deserve this

based

I've never done this sadly but it's a great idea. I'll take a step outside quickly and see if there's any foid attractive enough to deserve this
this bitch had a phat ass I spotted her from like 500 m away so I started light jogging to catch up to her then followed her while rubbing my cock and talking sexually under my breath (im sure she heard it) then she'd turn around and look and turn back until she reached some bus stop and stopped abruptly and I continued on, I creepshot her too jfl

dozens, possible hundreds of times, i just have that aura of awkwardness around me for some reason

this bitch had a phat ass I spotted her from like 500 m away so I started light jogging to catch up to her then followed her while rubbing my cock and talking sexually under my breath (im sure she heard it) then she'd turn around and look and turn back until she reached some bus stop and stopped abruptly and I continued on, I creepshot her too jfl
jfl noice