Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many fights you saw in your life?

What kind of nigga question is that? How many have you had, would be more interesting.

And for me that would be about 4 or 5.

I haven't really had any fights TBH, I did get beat up at school all the time though by bullies:feelsrope: btw your avatar is based af

I haven't really had any fights TBH, I did get beat up at school all the time though by bullies:feelsrope:
They count I reckon, just sorry to say you lost.

They count I reckon, just sorry to say you lost.
I suppose, what's fucked too is that this one guy who used to beat me up and throw me in a bin would do it in front of all the girls. I should of done a beta uprise back in school, that shithole would of definitely benefitted from it.

I suppose, what's fucked too is that this one guy who used to beat me up and throw me in a bin would do it in front of all the girls. I should of done a beta uprise back in school, that shithole would of definitely benefitted from it.
Brutal.

i fought quite a few times as a kid,so i honestly have no idea.more then 10 maybe.

I haven’t really seen a fight but I’ve seen the aftermath of 2 fights in school which consisted of some dudes whole face covered in blood and another where it involved 2 or 3 girls (I can’t remember) and I saw one of the girls crying on the ground, I was also nearby a fight but didn’t get to see it like the the other two since people were crowding together and I didn’t have the chance to watch since I didn’t even know what was happening.