Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many feds are among us?

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
Have you ever wondered how many feds are lurking here and how many have accounts? I suspect there are some users who could be feds, even maybe among the mods

I don't think feds are retard enough to care us

Feds too busy trying ti assassinate trump

Maybe some disgruntled middle-aged betabuxxer working minimum wage is checking to see if we don't post anything too suspicious, but that's about it. Real feds are going after terrorist organisations and other nations that affect the real world, not edgelords and NEETs.

Maybe some disgruntled middle-aged betabuxxer working minimum wage is checking to see if we don't post anything too suspicious, but that's about it. Real feds are going after terrorist organisations and other nations that affect the real world, not edgelords and NEETs.
That is probably true. But what if one of the mods is legit a fed? What if Master is a fed

That is probably true. But what if one of the mods is legit a fed? What if Master is a fed
Probably he just sends them data to a counter-terrorist department of the feds incase one brocel tries to go ER.

Didnt the fbi scrape all of our info a couple of weeks ago.

Didnt the fbi scrape all of our info a couple of weeks ago.
I think I heard about that. Fuckkk! Looks like I'm in trouble considering some of the edgy comments I made recently

Have you ever wondered how many feds are lurking here and how many have accounts? I suspect there are some users who could be feds, even maybe among the mods
Probably no feds among us. Just bots checking for a few keywords and once they only read the ones bots marked. And if the thing u said is bad enough. They will send someone over to ur house.

I think he is a chad in disguise
There might be a deeper meaning behind his username "Master" when you think about it. The master of incels? Maybe he was a chad all along

Last edited:
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

Meanwhile niggers are destroying burgerland. Sandniggers are stabbing and murdering countless people here, and so on. But that seems to be ok.

Users with no posts are definitely feds