Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How many ERs would simultaneously occur if the population of tall white MAGA car guns military chad etc. were the majority overnight.

what %

• 0-25

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • 25-50

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 50-75

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • 75-100

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
They're diminishing but what % of us would go psycho and not be able to handle being gigamogged to oblivion considered how fragile our egos are.

I mean tbh there are bigger things to worry abotu but women but us being spoiled and raised on video games turned us in a way into ERs. Essentially you could bully nerds now like you could in the 60s.

tall white maga car guns people are mostly subhuman, fat retards that look like apes and neanderthals, nothing "chad" about them.

tall white maga car guns people are mostly subhuman, fat retards that look like apes and neanderthals, nothing "chad" about them.
What about the tall hot cowboy clint eastwood ones. That's what I mean.

Not even chad but anti nerd anti incel darwinist fat ogre nigger shit.

Please reformat the question to not be nigger gibberish...

Not even chad but anti nerd anti incel darwinist fat ogre nigger shit.

ironically, 95% of those sister-fuckers would die in an apocalypse, but their guns supposedly makes them invincible.

Please reformat the question to not be nigger gibberish...
what % of people would go ER if the majority of people were big rude asshole redneck types overnight.

Ironically less.

Those guys tend to be less progressive.

Ironically less.

Those guys tend to be less progressive.

they're more likely to be bullies and assholes. you suck too much cousin-fucker dick.

they're more likely to be bullies and assholes. you suck too much cousin-fucker dick.
Both sides do the same shit. Libtards also bully under the guise that you are not "left enough". I've interacted with both of them and it's mostly them who has this unbearable, snub attitude.

I'm not denying that the "right" don't have such people, but I've encountered less of them.

Both sides do the same shit. Libtards also bully under the guise that you are not "left enough". I've interacted with both of them and it's mostly them who has this unbearable, snub attitude.

I'm not denying that the "right" don't have such people, but I've encountered less of them.
Describe smug right wingers

Most of them are larpers that keep waiting on someone else to do the dirty work for them.

Bro MAGAs are on our side. If Biden gets another term, feminism month might become a thing

Bro MAGAs are on our side. If Biden gets another term, feminism month might become a thing
You think Darwinist ogres are on our side?

We’re not orcs we’re based nerds. Think about Ancient Rome. Not barbarians.

You think Darwinist ogres are on our side?

We’re not orcs we’re based nerds. Think about Ancient Rome. Not barbarians.
Tbf MAGAs are less Darwinist than libs

Biden will win against Trump but probably lose against any other candidate. Only white guys will vote for Trump, everyone else will vote for Joe Biden with a few exceptions.

Tbf MAGAs are less Darwinist than libs
Gigalevel IQ. Political *equality* essentially means everyone is the same, therefore, we don't need to provide anything!

Biden will win against Trump but probably lose against any other candidate. Only white guys will vote for Trump, everyone else will vote for Joe Biden with a few exceptions.
But the inflation

Waco and Ruby Ridge x1000
It won’t be enough.

Maga are not incel friends idk if people here met true magatards

People say they wouldn’t survive in an apocalyptic situation. Why do you think so.

But the inflation
The inflation really hasn't impacted my life that much, but it began during the presidency of Trump and has everything to do with ongoing wars, the upcoming drought, and the now past pandemic.

The inflation really hasn't impacted my life that much, but it began during the presidency of Trump and has everything to do with ongoing wars, the upcoming drought, and the now past pandemic.
Yeah but are these dumb who-cares wars not engineered?
Drought. Lol. What?
Pandemic is old news?

Yeah but are these dumb who-cares wars not engineered?
They are engineered by the powers involved in them. The West wants to preserve its interests and Russia is plain greedy.
Drought. Lol. What?
Pandemic is old news?
The drought is a Texas thing, the aquifer is going dry which will lead to a drought.

Yes, the pandemic has passed. Nobody cares about covid-19. They have been freed from the existential dread of the government's immense regulations.

They are engineered by the powers involved in them. The West wants to preserve its interests and Russia is plain greedy.

The drought is a Texas thing, the aquifer is going dry which will lead to a drought.

Yes, the pandemic has passed. Nobody cares about covid-19. They have been freed from the existential dread of the government's immense regulations.
so they'er having a protracted war in ukraine to just jack up the price of oil and replace whites with homes with muslims indians and chinese in europe

so they'er having a protracted war in ukraine to just jack up the price of oil and replace whites with homes with muslims indians and chinese in europe
It doesn't matter. Chinese people are getting cucked, I'm not sure why you think the great replacement involves them.

It doesn't matter. Chinese people are getting cucked, I'm not sure why you think the great replacement involves them.
I'm talking about in europe. and if you're referring to whites... what? chinese guys pick up slav women all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back