Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR How Many Did You Get?

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★
IMG 20230209 145600 587

For the laughs at disabled people thing, that's only applicable to foids.

And for the glowies here, the pictures with guns are just images I found online, such as WWII pics & the such.

Template:

IMG 20230209 145600 587 1

Thanks @PersonalityChad for this find btw

(although I wouldn't actually say I'm racist, I just like saying Nigger.)
I'm "racist" for acknowledging differences in race, that its more than skin-color, and that certain groups are just innately more problematic than others

Notice how "Violent" is not a red flag while "Lots of free time" is a red flag.

These women want a slave that will viciously attack other men who displease her in any way.

I'm "racist" for acknowledging differences in race, that its more than skin-color, and that certain groups are just innately more problematic than others
Same tbh :feelsthink::bigbrain:

same

women really hate when men have time to enjoy something they like, men have to work all the time to provide money for them.

I got two, no subscriptions and J spend a ton of time on my phone (I don’t really use a computer)

Make a woman version and see all the roasties foam at the mouth

i got 18 in total must be salty fatties anyways

IMG 2683

I fail at incel, over

women really hate when men have time to enjoy something they like, men have to work all the time to provide money for them.
Cope, lots of free time is an indicator that you are a loser with no life

Cope, lots of free time is an indicator that you are a loser with no life
betabuxers don't have much free time, when i was a kid stepfather was on a job most of the time, same with betabuxer of my mothers' sister, cuck works on 3 jobs to provide for other men's children

betabuxers don't have much free time, when i was a kid stepfather was on a job most of the time, same with betabuxer of my mothers' sister, cuck works on 3 jobs to provide for other men's children
A fate worse than death

is 5'9 short?

damn that leftmost column is out to get me
IMG 20230209 145600 587 1   Copy   Copy

Last edited: