Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many dicks do you think Rahaf Mohammed has had inside her since her move to Canada?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Safe to say shes no longer a virgin

Lt4_atMw_400x400.jpg

After all she ran off to Canada so she could get that WASP cawk to fill her cunt

DxhmDTWX0AA3C1M.jpg

Probably just 1 so far. It won't take long to be a roastie though.

A Jewish brothel owner probably owns her ass right now.

Islam was keeping her inner whore in check, now with that gone she is free pursue as much white cock as her cunt desires. She's gotta make up for lost time too so she's gonna be going on a marathon fuckfest once she gets really settled in the west.

Only reason any ethnic bitch moves to the west is to get on the hunt for Chad and this foid is no different, there's a white man in her future I can see it in her face.

Foids are willing to abandon their entire family and religion for Chad, it's that important for them. Chad comes first, above family, above God and above their own life as well.

her Looks match is a 2/10 manlet. That said I would still fuck

Fuckin bitch, we can't even get our looksmatches because of these dirty hypergamous cunts.

Safe to say shes no longer a virgin

Lt4_atMw_400x400.jpg

After all she ran off to Canada so she could get that WASP cawk to fill her cunt

DxhmDTWX0AA3C1M.jpg
She wasn't a virgin before either. Why do you think she had to move to Canada? Her parents discovered her fling with her Chaddulah fwb back when she was in Saudi.

that cunt looks so angry lol low trust asf

She wasn't a virgin before either. Why do you think she had to move to Canada? Her parents discovered her fling with her Chaddulah fwb back when she was in Saudi.
yeah she posted nudes on her social media IIRC
that cunt looks so angry lol low trust asf
yup, she has crazy slut written all over her face

yeah she posted nudes on her social media IIRC

yup, she has crazy slut written all over her face
She looks like an Indian woman. That's what I thought when I first saw her pics. Was surprised she was a full Saudi.

evil cunt tbh, I hope she gets acidfaced

2 or 3 is my guess

Without number

She's still prepping up that anal ring. Once it is warm enough Chads will unleash their white lightning inside her butthole.
She looks like an Indian woman. That's what I thought when I first saw her pics. Was surprised she was a full Saudi.
Most Arabs are just as if not more subhuman then curries. Only Persian admixture gives some halo to Arabs.

Last edited:
she looks like one of those foids that feels they don't need to shower because they're pretty and people will still like them if they are funky anyway.
shed probably go for a morning jog before work and then after her jog she''d be taking so many selfies for the gram that she wouldn't have any time for a shower... put her pants suit over her yoga pants and change the shoes and get to work....

well our consolation is that a corporate chad will eat peanut duck butter ass sandwich after work.

fuck. curried foids are the worst at hypergamic miscegenation. they should make that shit taxable... miscegenation

and the fake accent... don't forget the fake accent

Imagine the smell

Attachments

• 34453984_354981851573719_9142687670290350080_n.jpg
    34453984_354981851573719_9142687670290350080_n.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 44
At least 20, less than 60, depending on how many gangbangs she is doing.

She’ll be fucking a tall Aryan chad every week. Her looksmatch roped when he was 19.

Not as many as Trudeau while his "wife" (beard) watches.

Canada was a mistake

wtf are you talking about :feelskek: 3/5 foids ive asked out were ehtnic and numerous of the foids ive tried to approach or start convos with were/are ethnics
havent given up yet, im still waiting for le JBW to work
Then your face is sub4.

You would need plastic surgery to get at least to 4/10 OR move to another country.

She wasn't a virgin to begin with. This whole thing started because she couldn't stop taking chaddam dick.

who the hell is this girl and why should i care

Canada is not a country

Her pussy will already be sticky and sloppy.