Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How many Chads are blackpilled?

• Thread starter WatchfulObserver
  • Start date
WatchfulObserver

WatchfulObserver

Hyperborean Aryan Spirit
Since there are people and fakecels who discover this forum or are in general aware of the blackpill, do you think there's any Chads who are blackpilled yet continue with life since they know they are the privileged few? I would think that'd give them even more of a motivational/ego boost to outperform everyone else.

Not the majority imo.
The blackpill is an all encompassing experience where everything you know deep down about romance in your subconcious is violently uprooted, completely imploding delusional social narratives - social narratives which are nothing more than a carrot and a stick.
Those social narratives are vital to your identity as a person, because you use those narratives to interpret external information as it comes in; you categorize yourself in relationships to others in a way that conforms to that narrative. "I was a jock in high school and loved sports [even if I got straight A's and loved vidya and sci-fi], my friend was a geek [even if he was ugly, got C's, and didn't know jack shit about sci-fi]."

My 6'3" blue eyed chadlite pal was an athlete who was obsessed with League and Magick the Gathering, yet he views himself as a jock who wasn't very geeky.

While chads may be closer to this "holy grail" than most based on their exposure to female nature, I think a large portion of them still project their own experiences to other men (after all, chad thinks he has a great personality, she says she likes his personality, so obviously women like good personalities!), and most of them haven't been exposed to the visceral nature of femininity like we have (because most women worship them).

My 6'3" blue-eyed chadlite friend and 6'2" chadlite brother (the latter who has a body count of 25) are bluepilled with hints of redpill / PUA here and there. "ServusLuciferi, if you want chicks, you gotta learn game and show confidence". Like lmao.

Last edited:
Also, Evola is based, but his mythology is schizo-tier shit. I hope you don't unironically buy that crap.
"I don't believe in evolution despite the endless quantitative amounts of evidence available and the way it explains socio-biological behavior, I believe we descended from Hyperborean Aryan gods" like no.

Also, Evola is based, but his mythology is schizo-tier shit. I hope you don't unironically buy that crap.
"I don't believe in evolution despite the endless quantitative amounts of evidence available and the way it explains socio-biological behavior, I believe we descended from Hyperborean Aryan gods" like no.
It's ironic, I find people who actually believe in Hyperborea and whatever funny.