Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many breakdowns have you had this year?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date

How many breakdowns this year(2019)?

• None

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • 1-5

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • 5-10

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • 10-20

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Over 20

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
As in rage from inceldom, or intense sadness and realization all at once leading to tears. Choose and elaborate

I have at least one or two autistic breakdowns per week tbh

I can't count them

none, ive never had breakdowns tbh

I don't consider a bad mood on a singular day to be a "breakdown", even if it's an exceptionally bad mood, for me a breakdown is when an entire month is filled with utterly topped-out 100% levels of anxiety and numerous crying fits that happen almost every day, those happen every couple of years but I didn't have any in 2019, I think I realised it's all kind of pointless, but I did have them in 2018, lol at basically reaching for a towel as soon as you get back home from "work"

Used to be over 20 about 10+ years ago. Now I'm numb

hard to tell but I guess 1-5

i guess few, may be 3

It’s weird, I would have to say none since I am extremely numb and have been for years; however I feel like I’m on the verge of a breakdown but it never happens.

I sometimes scream out my pure sadness and anger when nobody is home but the last time I had an actual mental breakdown was last year or so and it was only one but I clawed the ever living shit out of my face specifically my eyes, after that my parents still don't bother JFL.