Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many bottles of NyQuil could cause death?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Just wondering how many bottles could Cause, working on a project of information irl, not for personal usage.

6 OZ
so i doubledog dare you to chug a bottle

What about your gang?

NyQuil is mostly harmless. You’d be better off overdosing on Tylenol. I used to do Benadryl to hallucinate, which is the same shit in NyQuil. Dextromethorphan is a common drug used by teenagers, they overdose on Delsym to get a light headed feeling and hallucinate.

I don’t recommend NyQuil because the only thing dangerous in it is acetaminophen and you’ll just end up hallucinating spiders crawling on you for 12 hours as every joint in your body aches. Don’t ask me how I know.

Oh and if you do try to overdose on Tylenol, it takes about 15 grams or 15,000 milligrams and I’ve heard it’s one of the most painful ways to go as your body goes into organ failure and you have excruciating abdominal pain and your skin turns yellow. It’s also easily reversible so chances are someone will find you and you will wake up in the hospital with severe liver damage and pain.

Last edited:
NyQuil is mostly harmless. You’d be better off overdosing on Tylenol. I used to do Benadryl to hallucinate, which is the same shit in NyQuil. Dextromethorphan is a common drug used by teenagers, they overdose on Delsym to get a light headed feeling and hallucinate.

I don’t recommend NyQuil because the only thing dangerous in it is acetaminophen and you’ll just end up hallucinating spiders crawling on you for 12 hours as every joint in your body aches. Don’t ask me how I know.

Oh and if you do try to overdose on Tylenol, it takes about 15 grams or 15,000 milligrams and I’ve heard it’s one of the most painful ways to go as your body goes into organ failure and you have excruciating abdominal pain and your skin turns yellow. It’s also easily reversible so chances are someone will find you and you will wake up in the hospital with severe liver damage and pain.

which one will be best to overdose on then? Like overall? To avoid long lasting stuff

which one will be best to overdose on then? Like overall? To avoid long lasting stuff
Codeine probably, it suppresses your breathing and most people die in their sleep from oxygen deprivation.

Obviously do your own research and really think about this before you do something potentially stupid.

Codeine probably, it suppresses your breathing and most people die in their sleep from oxygen deprivation.

Obviously do your own research and really think about this before you do something potentially stupid.

Fuckkk codeine is super hard to get now tho.