Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many Blondecels are here?

Are you blonde?

• I dyed my hair blonde but I'm not naturally blonde.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
How many Incels are actually blondes?

I'm a blonde with green/brown eyes.

Blondes are a dying race. And we are supposed to be beautiful people, but our genes do not allow us to be nowadays. Women would rather date immigrants than us. It's such an unfair world.

@FinnCel
@LastGerman

Blondes are a dying race. And we are supposed to be beautiful people, but our genes do not allow us to be nowadays.

It is over for us. It is over blondcels like us in general.

It is over for us. It is over blondcels like us in general.
Especially blonde women do not like blonde men. They prefer everything else because "they are blonde themselves" and thus cause our extinction. Blonde men only take ethnic women when they can't get another. And many blondes migrate from Europe to run JBW game. It is very sad.

Last edited:
Blond men only take ethnic women when they can't get another. And many blondes migrate from Europe to run JBW game. It is very sad.

Exactly and this is indeed a problem. Like you have already stated, white men only go for non-white females because they cannot get their racematch. I mean, how often do you see a blonde man with a blonde female? Like a real couple?

Exactly and this is indeed a problem. Like you have already stated, white men only go for non-white females because they cannot get their racematch. I mean, how often do you see a blonde man with a blonde female? Like a real couple?
Even in Denmark it's more common to see a blonde man with ethnic woman than blonde. While blonde women would rather date thuggmaxxed Chaddam.

For blonde women, anything is good but a blonde man.
t98qjxx3cwg11.png

I have dirty blonde hair with green eyes. Not the best looking. But fellow blondecels should get state mandated cute blonde girlfriends lol.

Even in Denmark it's more common to see a blonde man with ethnic woman than blonde. While blonde women would rather date thuggmaxxed Chaddam.

t98qjxx3cwg11.png

this nigga picked the 5 asians that aren't incel LMAO

Women usually prefer darker skinned, but still white men.
We are basically white ethnics...
:feelsrope:

brag thread tbhngl

@LastGerman
It is beyond me how Germany still not realise the racepill.
emre-can.jpg

When I was young, I used to have blonde hair. It has gotten darker and darker. Right now my hair is dark brown but it has stripes of light brown.
Also my eyes used to be blue but now they're green

Being blonde as a man is a death sentence.

Remember the female mantra: tall, DARK and handsome.

I wonder how I can make myself blonde again naturally

t98qjxx3cwg11.png

If when people say, this is cherrypicking. According to the blackpill this should not be possible. So, @BrendioEEE is right about reverse hypergamy. This is of course not the rule, specially not in USA, as it seems but this happens fro mtime to time and you can see it for yourself. Specially the picture on the top left should not be possible.

Not in places like Germany. And once again the question, how many blonde man do you see with blonde females? And on top of that, how many of them do have children nowadays? White females are not interested in having children. So, in the end. This reply rate as ''evidence'' do not make much sense, since it is just the reply rate and it is only for USA.

I wish I was blonde

How many Incels are actually blondes?

I'm a blonde with green/brown eyes.

Blondes are a dying race. And we are supposed to be beautiful people, but our genes do not allow us to be nowadays. Women would rather date immigrants than us. It's such an unfair world.

@FinnCel
@LastGerman
It's over for me aswell :cryfeels:
Blondes ( and redheads ) will disaspear in 200 years if they will get miscegating with darker haired whites and god save us if they will start reproducing with asians, blacks, middle eastern, curries :feelsbadman:. I don't have nothing against them, but just want my race to exist and not become with acompany with dinosaurs.

Especially blonde women do not like blonde men. They prefer everything else because "they are blonde themselves" and thus cause our extinction. Blonde men only take ethnic women when they can't get another. And many blondes migrate from Europe to run JBW game. It is very sad.

im not really attracted to blonde women. Dont get me wrong id fuck anything given the chance but i like dark haired jbs with amber colored eyes

You could literally start a small tribe in SEA

Last edited:
im not really attracted to blonde women. Dont get me wrong id fuck anything given the chance but i like dark haired jbs with amber colored eyes
Everyone is attracted to each other. Dark haired men to dark haired women, indian men to indian women, east asian men to east asian women, arab men to arab women. You're just dark haired that's why.
You could literally start a small tribe in SEA
And why ?
I don't want sea women. They are ugly to me. Just like i don't want japanese, chinese, latino, arab, paki, indian women, med.
Just want polish women( prefered blonde, but other hair colors can pass ).

Everyone is attracted to each other. Dark haired men to dark haired women, indian men to indian women, east asian men to east asian women, arab men to arab women. You're just dark haired that's why.

And why ?
I don't want sea women. They are ugly to me. Just like i don't want japanese, chinese, latino, arab, paki, indian women, med.

no im blonde with blue eyes

Don't understand you. Liking women of other ehtnicities is like admitting your race is inferior, ugly.

what? I like white women with dark hair and dark eyes. Fuck off, im not admitting my race is "inferior" by having a type.

And why ?
Volcel,

It's over for me aswell :cryfeels:
Blondes ( and redheads ) will disaspear in 200 years if they will get miscegating with darker haired whites and god save us if they will start reproducing with asians, blacks, middle eastern, curries :feelsbadman:. I don't have nothing against them, but just want my race to exist and not become with acompany with dinosaurs.
Thanks for the bump.

Black deathnic hair gang checking in