Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many blame their parents for this

Do you blame your parents?

• Yes, it’s all their fault shit genes and shit parenting

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Yes, it’s kind of their fault shit genes but pretty decent parenting

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • No, it’s not their fault at all nature just simply cucked me

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters
Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
I kind of do and kind of don’t. I am mad that the genes they gave me are a fucking dumpster fire though

My parents raised me well but I inherited their ugliness

Second option, my mom has shit genes and was kinda bad at parenting but vice versa goes for my father.

I don't blame them for anything.
They are the only persons who like me and I can trust.
They probably couldn't know that I will end up as genetic trash.

I'm blaming my genes. It's over for me, there's not a single parenting style that would've fixed me

Yes, It was all their shit genes and shit parenting.

I lost the genetic lottery.

My parents are decent looking and I'm subhuman as fuck.

Never began for GeneticRecombinationCels

I blame feminism, not nature or my parents.

I believe they tried their best but unfortunately were just ignorant. They were both healthy and decent looking, they didn't know about hypergamy and how bad it would be in the future.

They brought me here

fuck bro im the same, decent looking parents and both tall (mom 173, dad 185) and they dot me in their mod to late 20s, we lost the genetic lottery bro
Also lost the height lottery too. My mother is 169cm and father is 177cm.

With those heights, I should have been at least 180cm :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Not really, my parents are decent looking, just fucking genetic lottery and puberty fucked me up

I guess my parents couldn't know how fucked up your life will be in 2020 with even minor genetic flaws

My parents didn't look bad at their younger age so there's no way I could blame them for it.
Maybe my great grandparents or something.

I 1000000000% blame my parents. My dad already had kids with two different women and was married when he met my mom. He was also old as fuck (around 50). There was absolutely NO reason for him to create more children. My mother also had children from a past relationship and didn't need to create more. My dad is also a 6'8" (seriously) white man who was a Chad in his youth. My mother is a 4'11" (seriously) hideous brown filipino swamp rat. Her face, even when young, was literally a 2/10. My dad was a complete fucking retard to think it's a good idea to have a child with a demon like my mother. My father's old sperm + my mother's hideous pinoy genes = incel abomination

Actually , bad looks and bad parenting .
I 1000000000% blame my parents. My dad already had kids with two different women and was married when he met my mom. He was also old as fuck (around 50). There was absolutely NO reason for him to create more children. My mother also had children from a past relationship and didn't need to create more. My dad is also a 6'8" (seriously) white man who was a Chad in his youth. My mother is a 4'11" (seriously) hideous brown filipino swamp rat. Her face, even when young, was literally a 2/10. My dad was a complete fucking retard to think it's a good idea to have a child with a demon like my mother. My father's old sperm + my mother's hideous pinoy genes = incel abomination
No shit man . I bet he only want a genuine childish passionate attention and respect.from a foid , such.attention will.be given only by a a women below him who is passionate about riding.superior genetics . You are father really had a bad personality to use an.ugly foid and give birth to you .

Last edited:
Quite relatable tbh. My mother was Filipino and my father was also old, short and white, but was never a chad in his life, only ascending through picking up my mother through SEAmaxxing. They really thought it was good idea to fucking conceive a child when both of them were utter trash. He was even older than 50 when they did the deed. My mother was also an ugly bitch adding even more fuel to the trash heap birthed that is me.

My brother is a handsome kid. I'm not. Dad and Mom are 5s with wildly different traits (Mom has jaw, dad does not; mom has big nose, dad does not; mom's side has blue eyes as trait, dad's side does not, etc.) . Just bad rng.

Last edited:
My genes are fine, I just injured my nose way too many times when I was little. My ugliness is my own fault. Otherwise I could have been a normie.

Yes, It was all their shit genes and shit parenting.
same. never let me bring anyone over. no socialization. constantly move places ruining any social circle development. And garbage shitskin midget genes

My dad is a Chad and my mom is a Stacy
Its just that i lost the genetic lottery