Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many bio-foids are like this?

How many bio-foids are kissless virgins in their mid 20s?

• 0.00%

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • 0-1%

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • 1-2%

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • 2-5%

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • >5%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swamp knives

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
GJX m8PboAATU1h

0-1% max

for males it's probably 8-20%

26 y.o female virgin with no friends? BS

wr-750.webp
even such landwhales will get at least few thirsty desperate guys hitting on them

It’s fake news

I don't believe in her tho

literally none

I wouldn’t trust anything that’s from reddit.

Oh, cry me a fucking river :feelsseriously:

When you're a woman, none of these things are a problem.

So all she has to do to lose virginity, get her first kiss, go to parties, is to download and install Tinder, and within 15 minutes she'll match with a normie and beyond.

When you're a man, being a virgin is a death sentence. You will be mocked for it. For women, it's seen as a GOOD thing. Unbelievable.

And again, no one cares women still live with their parents, if they don't have a driver's license, if they don't have higher education. It does not matter when you're a woman.

But when you're a man? Yeah, all these things will negatively impact you, people will judge you.

Stupid fucking dumb roastie, they want to be victims SO FUCKING BAD

Makes my blood fucking boil. This fucking attention whore.

Again, literally none of the things she mentioned would be a dealbreaker for a man. Her virginity and lack of experience would actually be seen as a POSITIVE thing. Holy fucking shit.

But if these things happened to a man, women would be extremely turned off by them.

FUCKING SCUM ATTENTION WHORE

Just another foid attention seeker. Water.

There probably are some foids who never did anything but its all mental, they must be deluded or something. The second a foid joins a dating app, she can get at least, one guy.

0-1% max and 100% self-inflicted.

So all she has to do to lose virginity, get her first kiss, go to parties, is to download and install Tinder, and within 15 minutes she'll match with a normie and beyond.

When you're a man, being a virgin is a death sentence. You will be mocked for it. For women, it's seen as a GOOD thing. Unbelievable.

And again, no one cares women still live with their parents, if they don't have a driver's license, if they don't have higher education. It does not matter when you're a woman.

But when you're a man? Yeah, all these things will negatively impact you, people will judge you.

Makes my blood fucking boil. This fucking attention whore.

Again, literally none of the things she mentioned would be a dealbreaker for a man. Her virginity and lack of experience would actually be seen as a POSITIVE thing. Holy fucking shit.

But if these things happened to a man, women would be extremely turned off by them.

FUCKING SCUM ATTENTION WHORE
Also this. Highly based.

Up to 2% but I'd say 1.9% of that 2% did it to themselves by being too picky.

I had to choose swamp knives because they exist