Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many attempts did it take for you to join?

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
How many attempts did it take for you to be accepted into the website? Only counting users here who didn’t join before application thing existed. My first account got rejected but I got accepted on this account after going into more detail on the application thing.

Same for me, bretty.
First one got rejected.

in r/incels
ezgif-2-60ede57c3657.gif

One.

It was practically like a job interview to register here.

I had to elaborate on my personal situation 2 times before i was allowed to join but it was all for this account.

I did it on my first attempt.

2. First one got rejected because they said I was on a proxy, though I had turned off my VPN. Second one worked, went to a cafe to do it.

One. I got rejected on another incel forum site though.

Ten times from 10 different proxies

Thanks for the replies, everyone.

only one, I didn't even extend myself that much

Just one bro because I joined on the first day

One. I just made sure I was detailed enough in explaining my situation.

There's an application? I made this account on day 1 but I never used it until now

I didn’t even know you had multiple chances

I got accepted on my first try. I only put a few sentences about myself in the application. It took 2 days to get accepted

Oldcel representing

Again, thanks for the replies, everyone.

I was here like 2 hours after the site started up. There wasn't an application thing that I remember. But it only took me one on r/incels, I became a verified poster on there. Had like 7k karma -- all from r/incels. Good times.

[ QUOTE="LiterallyASoyboy, post: 2526766, member: 8353"]
One tbh.
[/QUOTE]
One with this account. I made an acx before but i didnt write anything.:feelstrash:

Actually never... I went quite into detail with my application so I never failed to register, got accepted about half an hour after I posted the app.

Interesting to see people’s answers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back