Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how many are you from a single parent household?

how many are you from a single parent household ?

• raised by just your father

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
K

kanyewestisdagoat

Greycel
This guy on youtube claims most incels comes from single mother households. I don't know if thats true I believe it has more to do with how attractive a person and not really your upbringing.

I was mainly raised by my mother but I was able to visit my dad every summer

Raised by just my mom think it has to do with a lot of my unhealthy mental state and esteem he also mogged me hard in his prime 5'11 med Italy parents mogger also drug addict and just not a really stable guy dropped out of school as well it did not work in the end cause he refused to get a career and himself together. Would not be surprised if the majority of incels are fatherless. :fuk:

Neuter all single mothers

I was raised in my grandparents' house, my mother never took on the responsibility of taking care of a child 24 hours a day and my parents are separated

It's a bit shit, you need to learn to be a man alone, there's no one to really support you, a lot of traumas and insecurities are generated like this
I never had anyone to influence me to do healthy things or hobbies as a child, I was always basically alone, I looked for it but after I was 13 I decided to lock myself in my room for almost two years
Many things could have been different but I don't hold resentment and I don't even have another me in my head with other experiences, there is no other world of other possibilities

Every single person who’s raised me has been a woman.