Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How many alcoholics are on .is?

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

And I swear that I don't have a god
★★★★★
Just curious because I'm sure it's pretty high here. I hate to admit it but I love drinking man, it's the only thing that makes me feel okay. I haven't drank in about a week, and it has been one of the most dreadful and painful experiences of my life. Drinking rn though, and I feel okay once again :feelsokman:

Too many that's for sure

I tried alcohol before but never got drunk and not planning to

a lot of alcoholics but only a few junkies

I probably would be if it didn't taste like hand sanitizer, I hate being sober when shit is like this but I really have no choice. An access to weed without risks would make my life much more bearable.

I probably would be if it didn't taste like hand sanitizer, I hate being sober when shit is like this but I really have no choice. An access to weed without risks would make my life much more bearable.
Once you get past a certain number of shots it doesn't bother you as much. :feelsohh:

I'm only 19, so I rarely have the opportunity to drink alcohol, but when I do, I make sure to get drunk. I'll probably start abusing it regularly when I'm of age

I'm only 19, so I rarely have the opportunity to drink alcohol, but when I do, I make sure to get drunk. I'll probably start abusing it regularly when I'm of age
What kind of alcohol will you drink?

Based :feelsokman::ahegao:

I'm drinking smirnoff rn :feelscomfy:
So basically vodka. I never really tried vodka tbh, I usually only drink Rakija which is like a Balkan version of vodka and there is also Raki, which is a Turkish alcoholic bewerage. I tried it when I traveled there

So basically vodka. I never really tried vodka tbh, I usually only drink Rakija which is like a Balkan version of vodka and there is also Raki, which is a Turkish alcoholic bewerage. I tried it when I traveled there
Based :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Learning to make my own booze made it easier for me to cut down severely...

It's a lot of hassle and time to make booze.

Learning to make my own booze made it easier for me to cut down severely...

It's a lot of hassle and time to make booze.
Did you use to drink alot sir Emba?

Did you use to drink alot sir Emba?
Yes.

I used to (drunkenly) lie about losing my wife because I was a drunk! Lol! When other drunks started talking about all the gfs they had...

But mostly I drank for it's painkilling effects.

I even had credit with my local bootleger!

Yes.

I used to (drunkenly) lie about losing my wife because I was a drunk! Lol! When other drunks started talking about all the gfs they had...

But mostly I drank for it's painkilling effects.

I even had credit with my local bootleger!
Glad you're doing better now :feelsYall:

Probably quite a few. I don't personally drink because I'm a teetotaler. However, I can understand why people here would drink. Any cope is a fair cope.

It made them more comfortable around me. It was a bit like a "stamp of approval"
Maybe I'll try that in the future to try and raise my chances. High IQ for gaining their trust. Most are undeserving of yours.

Last edited:
The alcohol barely mitigates the pain anymore. It just dulls me into an endless stupor.
sad really. the best we can hope for is a state of unconsciousness.

Just give me pussy already. It can't be that hard. 4 billion useless foids on this planet and not a single one is in my bed tonight.

sad really. the best we can hope for is a state of unconsciousness.

Just give me pussy already. It can't be that hard. 4 billion useless foids on this planet and not a single one is in my bed tonight.
It's so royally fucked man. I don't see any way out of this hell hole. All I can do is cope until I eventually pass away due to health complications. What a fucking shit life.

It's so royally fucked man. I don't see any way out of this hell hole. All I can do is cope until I eventually pass away due to health complications. What a fucking shit life.
brutal. ur complications can't be cured or treated?

brutal. ur complications can't be cured or treated?
They haven't started yet. But I expect my heart to give out by my early 30s at minimum. I feel like I'm in the body of an old man while still being in my early 20s.

Just curious because I'm sure it's pretty high here. I hate to admit it but I love drinking man, it's the only thing that makes me feel okay. I haven't drank in about a week, and it has been one of the most dreadful and painful experiences of my life. Drinking rn though, and I feel okay once again :feelsokman:
Yep whiskey and a couple of beers every friday usually...
My only human interaction is at work, so during weekends im just sitting at home alone... i need alcohol to get me through it...

They haven't started yet. But I expect my heart to give out by my early 30s at minimum. I feel like I'm in the body of an old man while still being in my early 20s.
brutal. definitely try to quit drinking completely by any means necessary

Gardening is a good cope. Something to "look forward to," and a reason to live...