Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many actually believed in the bluepill once?

How bluepilled were you?

• Personaliteee!

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Betabuxmaxx

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Statusmaxx

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Confidencemaxx

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • All Wimins are Qweens!

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other(Discuss)

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Other(Discuss)

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Inteligence Max

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters
R

RollD20

Self-banned
-
Was there a time you genuinely believed your personality would make up for your genetic inferiority? Or if you betabuxxed hard enough as a provider a femoid would genuinely fall in love with you?

I think I was always slightly :redpill: even as far back as middleschool I knew most foids were fake and I found it weird that other guys would jump any hoops for femoid attention. I even remember a guy once giving some foid a ride as a larping horse. :worryfeels:
However till highschool, I did believe I looked average at least, though that cope was quickly shattered as well.

I was never extremely bluepilled like "women don't care about looks at all" or "just be a nice person and you'll thrive in your romantic life", but I did believe in lots of bluepilled stuff.

STATUSMAXXING

I believed in the personality shit.

everyone was bluepilled at one point unless you were born deformed

Every person older than 50 is bluepilled

I remember my father 10 years ago. We saw a good looking girl walking alone and he said to himself "fucking whore" (l heard him) and today, he tells me women are nice, you have to respect them, they will treat you good....

Personality.

I learned guitar,
Passed motorcycle license
Gymcelled
Read more books
Learned surf

To build a more interesting personality because I thought I was a boring person.

Didn't really have much effect on girls

All of them apply to me lol

I was so autistic

Every person older than 50 is bluepilled

I remember my father 10 years ago. We saw a good looking girl walking alone and he said to himself "fucking whore" (l heard him) and today, he tells me women are nice, you have to respect them, they will treat you good....
My dad said something similar a few years back, something about how girls are "softer" and need to be treated nicer than guys. I just lol'ed in my mind. :feelskek:

Now he is like surprised how many grills are in all the good jobs and positions.
Personality.

I learned guitar,
Passed motorcycle license
Gymcelled
Read more books
Learned surf

To build a more interesting personality because I thought I was a boring person.

Didn't really have much effect on girls
The problem with working on personality is that it only works if you meet the looks criteria grillls have, if you fail on looks your personality wont even register. Only way to bypass this is if you statusmaxx but even then, looks can factor in too.
All of them apply to me lol

I was so autistic
Fk man :feelsbadman:

My dad said something similar a few years back, something about how girls are "softer" and need to be treated nicer than guys. I just lol'ed in my mind. :feelskek:

Now he is like surprised how many grills are in all the good jobs and positions.

The problem with working on personality is that it only works if you meet the looks criteria grillls have, if you fail on looks your personality wont even register. Only way to bypass this is if you statusmaxx but even then, looks can factor in too.

Fk man :feelsbadman:

give your hand to a woman, and she will extract your arm

I was never very :bluepill: since I was too busy getting bullied and trying to be normal despite not being NT. Then I had a :redpill: phase in HS. I read The Game, tried negging and other useless shit and I was unsurprisingly still treated like a joke.

I was never very :bluepill: since I was too busy getting bullied and trying to be normal despite not being NT. Then I had a :redpill: phase in HS. I read The Game, tried negging and other useless shit and I was unsurprisingly still treated like a joke.
That sucks tbh, once people develop a image of you its hard to break the mold. :feelsbadman:

In MS I did get into a fight with a fat bully once, I am usually calm but I don't remember why but it turned into a fight. I was surprised how strong I was even though he was certainly bigger than me, ironically I made him back off quickly. Most bullies are just talk tbh.

I was never bullied in HS it helps that I sat in the back pretty much isolated from everyone in every class. Plus no one really knew much about me because I moved when I started HS. I also had a bad glare at people back then so most people didn't even bother to converse with me, which kind of deterred bullies I guess.

I never truly believed in the personality meme idk why tbh. I guess imaging an ugly ass man kissing a beautiful girl with personality as some magical attracting agent is ridiculous

Disney movies did a great job at bluepilling everyone when they were a kid

Disney movies did a great job at bluepilling everyone when they were a kid

Hollywood with their jew-lies are far worse. I still remember coping to movies like Karate Kid while my Chad peers were out with the girls.

Hollywood with their jew-lies are far worse. I still remember coping to movies like Karate Kid while my Chad peers were out with the girls.
The movie daddys home is another jew movie
Daddy’s home is extremely jewish
The movie daddy’s home actually ENCOURAGES open relationships

I liked Karate kid. Watching the underdog win is nice, but it is bluepill thinking and not realistic. "Usually its winner takes all" in most realistic scenarios.

I used to thought personality was everything.
maybe because the biggest slayer I've known was a extroverted entertainer with an extremely positive attitude.

I used to believe every girl was a pure an innocent princess I was wrong..

Last edited:
i was never even slightly bluepilled

Was there a time you genuinely believed your personality would make up for your genetic inferiority? Or if you betabuxxed hard enough as a provider a femoid would genuinely fall in love with you?

I think I was always slightly :redpill: even as far back as middleschool I knew most foids were fake and I found it weird that other guys would jump any hoops for femoid attention. I even remember a guy once giving some foid a ride as a larping horse. :worryfeels:
However till highschool, I did believe I looked average at least, though that cope was quickly shattered as well.
I always knew even as a child that looks was the most important for foids, I just didn't think that I was at the lower end and that foids had such high demands.

I've been blackpilled about looks since I was 15. But, I was bluepilled on other aspects of female sexuality.
For example, I used to cling to this notion that foids give a flying fuck about your "job". I really thought that being in the 'right' profession would get women's pussy wet. Just LOL at my blissful naivete`!

My older sisters always told me id have it easy if i was smart and nice to people

Turns out being smart and below average makes you look like a pretentious cunt (Actual foid words)
Being nice to people all the time will just exhaust and stress you faster and people will only use you.

All my relatives thought i wouldnt make it past first year when i finally got into med school. My cousin who is pretty much the chad version of myself (same height, skin color) but with shitty grades and 24/7 parties also went the same road and he even got gifted a car. Failed miserably at first semester.

We are exposed to it since birth. You become what you want only by yourself. Nobody gives a fuck about you if you are not eye candy

I used to believe every girl was a pure an innocent princess I was wrong..
Its over for QWEENcels
I always knew even as a child that looks was the most important for foids, I just didn't think that I was at the lower end and that foids had such high demands.
Thats the thing demands were high enough when we were young now its just getting worse faster.
I've been blackpilled about looks since I was 15. But, I was bluepilled on other aspects of female sexuality.
For example, I used to cling to this notion that foids give a flying fuck about your "job". I really thought that being in the 'right' profession would get women's pussy wet. Just LOL at my blissful naivete`!
They do care about your job... just how much zero's you have on your bank account that is.
My older sisters always told me id have it easy if i was smart and nice to people

Turns out being smart and below average makes you look like a pretentious cunt (Actual foid words)
Being nice to people all the time will just exhaust and stress you faster and people will only use you.

All my relatives thought i wouldnt make it past first year when i finally got into med school. My cousin who is pretty much the chad version of myself (same height, skin color) but with shitty grades and 24/7 parties also went the same road and he even got gifted a car. Failed miserably at first semester.

We are exposed to it since birth. You become what you want only by yourself. Nobody gives a fuck about you if you are not eye candy
I experienced this somewhat too, people doubted my ability to succeed, even my parents don't expect me to go far. I've been told that I wont get that far in terms of career all my life, and that I should just settle for something. We truly only have our own selves.

I was never extremely bluepilled like "women don't care about looks at all" or "just be a nice person and you'll thrive in your romantic life", but I did believe in lots of bluepilled stuff.
This. I was always aware to a good degree that the media was bluepilled and wrong about how relationships work (I think most people are aware of that fact), I only feel victim to thinking stuff like "Well there's still a chance for me!" or "There are girls who would like me!".
As you grow up and become more blackpilled though it becomes so obvious things like that are sweet lies.

Its over for QWEENcelsThey do care about your job... just how much zero's you have on your bank account that is.
What you do for a living will never get a foid wet. A homeless Chad will do that.

I believed for a very brief time in highschool the whole black woman is god notion. I also tried to BLMaxx for a bit as well, it got me a few likes on Facebook and that was about it.

I experienced this somewhat too, people doubted my ability to succeed, even my parents don't expect me to go far. I've been told that I wont get that far in terms of career all my life, and that I should just settle for something. We truly only have our own selves.
I wish you good luck in this joke of a world ;)

I'm ashamed to say I was

I can´t remember of having been bluepilled in my life. I always questioned the bluepill and instinctively rejected it, even if at that time I didn´t know what the blackpill is.

I used to believe that there is someone for everyone.

was blackpilled throughout highschool then went through a bluepill phase in my late teens, only to emerge again.

I was bluepilled for my early childhood but high school quickly changed that.