Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many 2017cels are there left on here?

I would say 2017-2018. But I could just be biased. I think after the media exposure the forum went downhill. I just don't remember exactly when that was.
Was it the Minassian incident that later went into the news and brought all the Maycels over back in 2018?

I've been busy looking at old threads from that time.

Was it the Minassian incident that later went into the news and brought all the Maycels over back in 2018?

I've been busy looking at old threads from that time.
Yes, it was the Minassian meme that started all of it haha. So I guess there's that.

Yes, it was the Minassian meme that started all of it haha. So I guess there's that.
I'm just reading threads on how users reacted here when that happen and they've all been pretty funny, ngl.

I still think that 2018 and most of 2019 were also part of the golden age. Feel like I missed out ngl.

I'm just reading threads on how users reacted here when that happen and they've all been pretty funny, ngl.

I still think that 2018 and most of 2019 were also part of the golden age. Feel like I missed out ngl.
At least you joined in 2019, so you are good, according to your own perception.

At least you joined in 2019, so you are good, according to your own perception.
Would you say that I as a late 2019cel am still part of the older cohorts of the forum close to being a long with you guys? Maybe the last? Or are we still newcels along with the 2020cels and 2021cels?

True I remember our back and forths. :dab:
giphy.gif

:feelshaha:

Still here and still an incel.

I'm not a 2017cel but hi.

If I would have joined 1 day earlier I could have been a 2018 cel :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Join date = everything. You can be retarded and annoying af but people will still like you because of your join date. Blackpill is everywhere. If you cant change it, it probably matters:feelskek: