Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How low will you be willing to sink?

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
Currently have zero standards.
I would take any foid that has a pulse.
I would kill for a looksmatch gf but i know i wont be getting any.
the only requirements is that she'll look like a female and wont be morbidly obese (she can be fat for all i care)

My minimum standard is if I can get an erection to her.

Last edited:
Best answer I have ever seen in response to these posts.

I can´t answer this I most likely could do a landwhale but depends on the face and maybe other factors, like if a girl was obsessed with me like they would be over a celebrity that validation fuel would make them more attractive; again this is why female´s brains are flawed when men are obsessed with them they are less attracted to them.

But yes in short if I can get an erection to her then that is the minimum standard.

Currently have zero standards.
I would take any foid that has a pulse.
I would kill for a looksmatch gf but i know i wont be getting any.
the only requirements is that she'll look like a female and wont be morbidly obese (she can be fat for all i care)

No fatasses.

QT slim petite tomboy or nothing, just kidding, tbh i'll probably take a overweight foid, as long as she is sweet and love me for who i am.

My standards are high and I'm not lowering them. I don't want a relationship anyway unless it's a virgin with the genetic traits I need in order to cure my bloodline. Even then, I'd dump her as soon as she pops out a few sons that are DNA tested and confirmed mine because it's not a matter of if they'll cheat but when. I'll pump and dump anything that gives me a boner though.
My standards are high and I'm not lowering them. I don't want a relationship anyway unless it's a virgin with the genetic traits I need in order to cure my bloodline. Even then, I'd dump her as soon as she pops out a few sons that are DNA tested and confirmed mine because it's not a matter of if they'll cheat but when. I'll pump and dump anything that gives me a boner though.

Last edited:
Literally anything that works out. Of course I'm not gonna dedicate my life to a vegetable who will die in 3 years. But besides that I would take basically anything

But even 600 lb roasties have boyfriends already :reeeeee:

I have a very specific type of girl and if i cant have one like that then i dont want to date her

my sex drive died when i abandoned all hope so i really dont care anymore

I really don't know. I don't want to lose any remaining dignity I have.

I don't want ugly females, would rather just remain single

Even if I had somehow fallen into an alternate reality and an attractive foid was throwing herself at me then I wouldn't be able to do anything because nearly three decades of inceldom has destroyed what was left of my personality and libido. I'm not saying this as a cope because the final, crushing, dark realisation that nobody will ever love you and that you will never love anyone is significantly more painful than the hope which precedes it.

tl;dr it never even began.

this is why female´s brains are flawed when men are obsessed with them they are less attracted to them.
Not only in this case. When men try the best to please and satisfy them, they also less attracted. It is so stupid.

Not only in this case. When men try the best to please and satisfy them, they also less attracted. It is so stupid.
Yes they are literally the opposite of males in any way they will be turned-off by male validation and males would be turned-on by it they are weird creatures, who wouldn´t love to receive validation and adoration from their looks? It´s illogical.

But if you look at nature it´s the same way the males have to fight often to death over a female, literally every species of females has it easier than males and yet the humans female species still complain and act like the victim while they´re the victors it´s insulting!

I won't, my standards are very high.

If you reject a female that you can get an erection to, you are a volcel.

High IQ. I think a lot of women would fulfil this criteria for us, even if we don't necessarily find them particularly facially attractive. I remember a while ago I was on the train and it was so busy we were all packed in like sardines, and there was this woman standing very close to me - she couldn't have been younger than 40, and she was slightly on the wrong side of the fat-curvy spectrum, but having her roastie ass in close proximity to my crotch left me in no doubt that I would absolutely fuck her like a rabbit given the opportunity.